9. Chapter

Don't close your eyes

Omg! Me and Jungkook!? We are together!! I can't believe this!!! I'm so so so happy right now! You were sitting on the roof of the old watermill and you were smiling a lot. You threw your hands up and laughed out loud.

"Someone is happy" you heard a familiar low voice. You stopped laughing immediately and you looked down; there was standing a man who was wearing a dark clothes and a black mask. You couldn't believe your eyes.

"What are you doing here?" You asked but you didn't move.

"What I'm doing here? What a fool question, your parents send me here. They've been watching you from afar and YOU had no glue about it. I see, you found your true love? Aww, you two are so cute together" he throw you a photo. You looked at it and there was you two kissing. The photo was from yesterday night. Your hands began to tremble.

"H-how..?"

"Simple, I've been watching you. I think it's time for you to close your eyes, am I right?" He smiled evilly. Your eyes started to change color to deep blue but at the same time, crimson red.

"NO!" You yelled and jumped down. He was relaxed and he didn't move. You glared at him and he just smiled.

"Aren't you curious why your parents wanted you to be dead?" You were suprised by his words. Of course I am.

"Let me tell you. When you were born, your parents were happy because they have always wanted a girl child. Your older brothers were happy too but then something happened. They noticed your eyes changing colors, first they were super happy but then one old woman came and told your parents that you were dangerous. They didn't believe her but then your grandma died when she hold you for the first time. After that, your grandpa and your second oldest brother-"

"Wait, I had another older brother!? A-and i'm d-dangerous!?" You couldn't believe what you just heard.

"I-I k-killed my b-brother? And my grandparents!? B-but how.." You started crying.

"Shh.. Listen. After their funerals the old lady came back. She told your parents that you were cursed and you won't see your 18th birthday because you must close your eyes forever. Your parents didn't want you to suffer because they loved you a lot so they tried to kill you many times but they just couldn't do it for their lovely and only girl"

"What is the curse that I have?"

"The old lady told your parents that the three victims will come back when you have closed your eyes. And that you'll close your eyes as soon as you've found your true love. It's cruel isn't it?" He was just smiling happily.

"But why me?"

"You're special, you know. You're an angel but you were trapped to a human body" You couldn't stand anymore so you fell on your knees and you cried.

"You've only this day left, you know. I'll come and pick you up by midnight. See you soon"

"Wait! Who are you and how do you know all that?" You stood up to face him.

"Silly girl. I am the old lady" he or she smiled warmly and started to glow. Then he turned to be an old lady. You were really confused but then you just started to ran away from her.

~~~

Hi readers (sorry for this confusing chapter). This story is almost finished because I've no idea how to continue this and another story is in my mind. I'm gonna start writing a new story as soon as I finish this one. This time, it's gonna be an EXO fanfic^^ and I've a plan already so I just have to start writing it.

-TheBlackButterfly