3. Chapter

Don't close your eyes

Only a little bit of violence!

~~~

"Welcome, miss Min. Please, take your time when choosing a place to sit" your biology teacher, mr. Kim smiled sweetly at you. Eww.. You stared at him, disgust could be seen in your face. You sat next to the window so you could look out of it. In the classroom, there were a few students mostly boys. You were the only girl in there.

"Yo, Jinal! Jinal!" Someone was calling your name. You turned your head and saw a familiar looking boy. He smirked at you and you rolled your eyes. Taecyeon..

"What do you want, Taecyeon" it wasn't a question. Taecyeon is the biggest bully in SM High and no one likes him expect his gang and he is the leader. He used to be nice and you were one of his closed friends but then he started fighting and when time went on, bullying. It all started with you..

*Flashback*

"Look, Jinal. I really need money and you're my only hope. Please, I'm begging you!" Taecyeon held your hands and looked at you intensively. You shook your head.

"Taecyeon, I'm not you money bank where you can take money as much as you like. You've been asking for money from me like forever! I'm not giving you anymore money! Go and find a job if you want money so badly!" You yelled at him and thankfully you had sunglasses on so he couldn't see your eyes turning to crimson red. Taecyeon's eyes were burning holes at you and you were angry. His grip on your hands tightened and you couldn't take your hand off.

"A-a-aa that hurts! Stop! Let go!" You were panicing. "Taecyeon LET GO!" You yelled in pain but hi didn't let go.

"Jinal, give.me.money!"

"NO!" Taecyeon let go of your hands and you started running away from him. He followed you and catch you up. 

"Let me go, Taecyeon. I'm not giving you money" you said coldly. Then it happened. He twisted your wrist.

"AAA!" You screamed in pain as he let go of you and walked away.

"This in not over, Min Jinal" he said angrily.

*End of flashback*

"Nothing. Just sayin' your name" his smirk was still there and it irritated you. You rolled your eyes and feld your eyes changing color to crimson red so you turned your head quickly to face the window.

"Miss Min, is everything okay?" Mr Kim asked you.

"Yes" you answered shortly, biting your lower lip. After you calmed down you turned your head and met eyes with Taecyeon.

"Stop staring at me, would you?" You whispered at him. He just shook his head and smirked, again. Arggh! You're driving me crazy! 

"I like staring at you" he simply said. Your eyes widened.

"Then stop it 'cause I don't like it" 

"Never" he laughed.

"Detention is over. You can go" Mr Kim said. You all murmured byes and left.

~~~

"Sooo... How was it?" Jungkook asked you as you two were walking out of the school.

"Like usual. Taecyeon was there and he almost saw my eyes!" You looked around you. Jungkook's eyes widened and he took your hand.

"Taecyeon... That ***! Are you okay?" Jungkook said and looked at you, worried. You nodded and smiled at him but your smile didn't reach your eyes.

Someone was following you..

~~~

End of the third chapter. How do you like this story? Comments are always welcomed^^

-TheBlackButterfly