8. Chapter

Don't close your eyes

*Flash back to Wednesday*

"They are.." You bit your lower lip for the painful memories. All six eyepairs were on you and you could feel the curious and worry.

"..my parents.." You whispered finally. You could feel tears burning in your eyes before they began to flow and your eyes color changed to deep blue.

"Your parents!?" Namjoon shouted in shock.

"I can't believe it!" Jimin hugged you and so did the others.

~~~

Soon you stopped crying and the school bell rang for the sign of lessons to start. You sighed and the boys let go of you.

"I'm not coming to the next lesson. Kookie, can you tell our teacher that I'm sick and I left home?" You plead Jungkook with puppy eyes. He just nodded and all the boys said goodbyes and left you alone. You looked around the empty school hallway and started walking towards school's front door.

You ran across the school yard and hid behind a big tree next to the school's wall. After checking that area was clear you climbed on top of the wall and jumped down. You looked behind you and started running towards the woods. 

You ran and ran untill you reached a river and beside the river was one old watermill. You climbed to the roof. You had to climb because the door was stuck. A warm wind blow its way past you and played with your hair. You smiled a little bacause you were now on your favorite place in this world. You closed your eyes and listened quietly. You heard the murmur of water and the song of the woods. Magical.. 

*End of flash back*

You were sitting on your window ledge at night. Yoongi was already sleeping peacefully in his room but you couldn't sleep. Memories of your parents were milling around in your mind.

"Why.. Mom, dad, why? What's wrong with me? Why did you try to do it? Because my eyes? Because of me? Because I'm a girl and you would like to have another son? Why?" You were mumbling. The night was so quiet that you could hear your heart beating. Stupid heart.. I wonder what Jungkook is doing now. Propably just sleeping peacefully like my older brother.. Then your phone rang. You took it out of your pocket and answered.

"Hi Kookie. You aren't sleeping?" The caller was Jungkook. Your heart started beating really fast.

"No, I just wanted to check if you're okay. You're right?" He sounded worried sick.

"Yeah, I'm, why?"

"I don't know, are you sure? I just had this odd feeling about you not being asleep and thinking about something."

"I'm sure I'm okay, don't worry. I am fine" you lied. You knew Jungkook won't buy that.

"I can play that game too. I can see your tears." You were confused untill you looked ground; Jungkook was standing there. You hang up the call and picked your shoes next to your window ledge and put them on. You jumped down and ran into Jungkook's arms.

"Hey, it's okay.. I'm here for you, stop crying okay? Shh shh.. It's okay.. Don't be scared.. Shhh.." Jungkook whispered and your hair.

"Can I just close my eyes.. I don't want to live in this nightmare anymore.. Jungkook.."

"Shh, don't close your eyes. I love you. I really do love you, can you hear the beating of my heart? It's really fast and loud all the time when I think of you and when I'm with you." He said and kissed your hair. You stopped crying and looked into his eyes. You could only see deep love and care in his eyes.

"Jungkook I-" He kissed you.

After a while he broke apart.

"I love you" you finally said and kissed his lips.

~~~

An update after three-four weeks. Thank you all for waiting so long time! I really did have a fun time in Brighton and I really miss all the new friends and my host family T_T.

I hope that you've enjoyed this story so far^^

-TheBlackButterfly