You Hooked Up With Her

She's Different
Please log in to read the full chapter

YOU HOOKED UP WITH HER?

 

I slapped my alarm clock which was shrilling frantically. Ugh! What time is it? Is it 6:30 already? Even though I’m still sleepy I stood up and stretch. I know I act like an yesterday but I’m a straight A student. What can I say? I’m smart.

 

I went to the bathroom to prepare and I went out my room wearing the school uniform. Our school actually has a uniform, only first day of school and some school events allow wearing casual clothes. I took my things after I was done preparing and got ready to be out. I still have to go eat my breakfast out.

 

As I was walking towards the door someone spoke behind me?

 

“Where are you going?” –Dara

 

After hearing that I straightened up, oh~ I’m remembering it now. Last night, I met my fiancée. Sandara Park.

 

“Out?” –DH

 

“You aren’t going to eat breakfast? I cooked. Come on.” –Dara

 

She then proceeded to walk towards the kitchen and that’s when I noticed that she was wearing our school uniform too. She’s so skinny! I followed her and then settled myself on the stool.

 

“Well?” –DH

 

“You want me to serve you!?” –Dara

 

“Of course! Why not?” –DH

 

“Ugh! I can’t believe this guy!” –Dara

 

But then she proceeded piling my plate with pancakes and bacon.

 

“Eat a lot lazy-.” –Dara

 

I playfully grinned at her and started eating. Well, this is good. It’s been a long time since I moved out from our house that I’ve eaten a home cooked breakfast, so this is well appreciated.

 

When we were done she took her things and took her keys.

Please log in to read the full chapter