Eating Out

She's Different
Please log in to read the full chapter

I just stood there outside her car looking at her. This girl is careless! She trusts easily! What if I was a criminal? -_-

 

"What are you waiting for Donghae-yah!? Come on! I don't have all day. I still have to arrange my things in my new house."

 

And just like that, I scurried off to get inside her car like I was demented. What is wrong with me?

 

"Where do you want to eat, so I can enter the address here in the GPS. I just got here yesterday so I'm really not familiar with the city yet."

 

"Why are you so trusting?"

 

"Huh? Me? How come?"

 

"Well, I just told you awhile ago that you owe me because you stole my parking space. But you invited me out and into your car like nothing. What if I was a criminal? A ?"

 

She squinted her eyes at me.

 

"Why are you a ?"

 

"NO! But what if!?"

 

"Nah~ judging is just wrong. Besides you should give a chance to people. And I can handle myself well Donghae, I know self-defense."

 

And then she smiled at me and started driving.

 

"Tsk. You are so weird."

 

"Haha! No you are. Who would think that you are a anyway? Looking at you? I know girls are all over you. You don't need to force them."

 

"Well, you're right."

 

She looked at me with wide eyes.

 

"I was just kidding! You are so cocky! Gosh, guys and their egos."

 

"What? You don't think I'm handsome?"

 

"So-so?"

 

Then she laughed. Unbelievable!

 

"I think we're here?"

 

I looked out the window.

 

"Yes. They serve the best burgers in town. So be ready with your wallet. You owe me big. My day was pretty much ruined because of the parking lot case."

 

"Just because of that!? Woah~ you have to lower down your temper Donghae, you can't get every little thing ruin your day. Tsk. You need to cool off. And order anything you want, if you said I ruined your day, then alright, I owe you so much. Are they accepting cards? I don't really have cash with me right now."

 

"Yeah, they do. Come on."

 

I opened the door and she followed suit. I inhaled the smell of grilling burger. Mmhhmm. It smells good.

 

"Uhh, Donghae-yah, where do we sit?"

 

I looked around and noticed a nerd sitting by the window. I looked at him and gestured for him to stand up. Just before I was able to make him scurry off I received a hard slap on the nape of my neck.

 

"WHAT!?"

 

"Tsk! Your temper again. Stop bullying! Wait for the guy to finish his eating. Come on."

 

I rubbed my neck. This woman will get what she's asking

Please log in to read the full chapter