Girl on Detention

She's Different
Please log in to read the full chapter

After my agonizing half day I spent in the office I walked out. I’m tired of hearing Mandy’s blabbering, she’s just for display anyway.

 

I was walking on the hallway the students in front of me parting like the red sea. Its lunch break so students are littered on the hallway and they know all too well that when I’m not in the mood they have to get out of my way, but I can’t help but listen to what they were talking about because they were grouped and talking which I was not used to, because before, when I pass they all look at me like I’m a star.

 

“Did you see the new girl from the seniors?”

 

“I didn’t why?”

 

“Dude! She’s smoking hot!”

 

I frowned, this is new. Only Mandy was the talk of this school when it comes to hotness.

 

“Hey! Did you see her?”

 

“The new girl? Oh my gosh! Yes I did!”

 

“So you saw how flawless her skin was and her hair? It looks so beautiful!”

 

“Her face and she’s so skinny! It’s to die for! Gosh! I’m so jealous!”

 

I tuned out the endless talks about this new girl. Whatever they say about her, I hate her already. I continued my walk to reach the rooftop. I need to think.

 

I woke up with a start. I didn’t know I fell asleep while thinking about the revenge I am plotting against the new girl. When I looked at my cell phone it was 5:30 in the afternoon, just in time for detention.

 

I walked slowly toward the detention room and when I opened the door no one was in there except for the teacher sitting in fr

Please log in to read the full chapter