Chapter 6 (Final)

In My Mind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: I LOVE Y'ALL SO MUCH! UNFORTUNATELY OUR TIME MUST END! THANK Y'ALL SO MUCH FOR SUPPORTING THIS FIC 'TIL THE END~~~ (prepare yourself for this bad ending :P)

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

      Wonwoo was slightly taken aback. "Really?" But the more he thought about it, the less of a reason Wonwoo had to even be shocked at Mingyu's confession. Both Mingyu and Wonwoo had known internally that a slight tension had been between them for the past nine months, but neither bothered to do anything about it, other than Mingyu taking almost every opportunity to make Wonwoo blush or riled up.

      Wonwoo shook his head. "Actually, I've wanted to do that for a while as well." he shyly admitted, gripping both of Mingyu's hands tighter and burying his head in Mingyu's shoulder, trying to hide the recurring blush that was growing on his face. 

      Mingyu gently smiled and cupped Wonwoo's face in his hands. "Then why did you hold back from just confronting me about it?" he gently asked, leaning forward again and trapping Wonwoo against the wall, mouthing against the outside of Wonwoo's mouth while his hands encircled Wonwoo. Wonwoo couldn't stop the fierce blush that dominated his cheeks, and tried to stifle a small moan that escaped his lips. 

      "I... I don't know, I guess I just thought you didn't like me back. Or that if you did, I thought you wouldn't do anything about it." Wonwoo breathed out, finally letting out a slightly louder moan as Mingyu's lips moved from the side of his mouth down to Wonwoo's neck, slightly biting at the sensitive skin playfully.

      "You may not realize it Wonwoo-" Mingyu said against Wonwoo's skin "-but I've been sending pretty big hints, and I don't just do stuff-" he paused and nuzzled against Wonwoo's neck "-like this to any of my other friends." 

      The conversation halted as Mingyu dragged his mouth back to Wonwoo's and started on Wonwoo's upper lip. This time, Wonwoo willingly let him enter his mouth, responding back to the kiss and slightly going on his tip-toes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter