Chapter 4

In My Mind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: I sense that this fic may come to a close soon~ DANG OVER 100+ SUBBIES OMG GUYS Y'ALL ARE KILLING ME WITH THIS LOVE WHAT IS LIFE WHAT IS THIS!!!! Thank y'all SO MUCH for supporting this fic so far, and I firmly believe that the Meanie couple should definitely have more love and support!

On a side note, none of the characterizations in this fic should EVER be applied to real life; after all, the fanfiction world and real life are two wholly separate entities...in other words, shy!Wonwoo may not actually be like this, and Minggyu may not actually be like this. Thank you, and enjoy this next chapter!

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

    Minggyu could only stare in shock as he gazed at the drawing before him. Why...does he have a picture of me? he thought, and right when he was about to ask Wonwoo what this meant, Wonwoo quickly noticed what page Minggyu was on in his notebook, and hurriedly snatched it from Minggyu's grip. 

   "Um....uh....I just was bored during class because you know, math, so I just decided to draw you for fun! I didn't mean anything by it! Really!" Wonwoo mumbled frantically, clutching the black notebook. "I just...it was for fun...really." he ended in a pout, hanging his head down. He didn't want to look at Minggyu, because he was sure that Minggyu would say something like Oh, really, for fun? Why are you so creepy? God that's so weird, no wonder you have no friends, you just draw everything instead of talking like you're supposed to. Jeez why did I even try to become friends with y--

  "You're doing it again." chuckled Minggyu, scooting closer to Wonwoo, who only backed away further from Minggyu. "What...am I doing?" Wonwoo managed to force out, still not wanting to face Minggyu in fear of being criticized. "You're going off in your thoughts. Didn't I tell you not to do that? You need to tell me what's going on in your head sometimes instead of letting yourself get wrapped up in there." Minggyu finished telling Wonwoo, pointing at Wonwoo's head. When Wonwoo still didn't budge from his position, Minggyu frowned and decided to try a different tactic.

   Minggyu slowly reached over to Wonwoo and took his hand, squeezing it. Wonwoo finally looked up, stunned. Why isn't he repulsed by the mere idea of my drawing him when he wasn't looking? "Look, if you were even thinking that I would be somehow be weirded out by your drawing, you're completely wrong. This is an awesome drawing, and I think that while you do need to express yourself more,"--Minggyu momentarily paused his explanation to gently lace his fingers with Wonwoo's--"you are an amazing artist who has a bucketload of talent! I was hoping that we could be friends, and seeing your drawing, I think you'd like to be friends!" At this point Wonwoo was, once again, blushing and glancing every so often at his hand, which was joined together with Minggyu's.

   "So, what do you say? Let's be friends! Plus, now that I've seen your artwork, you, like, need to show me your techniques and skills." Minggyu joked, looking at Wonwoo with such earnest that any excuse to refuse that Wonwoo had disappeared. They had only met a few days ago and had only started properly talking for one day, so it was an understatement to say that Wonwoo was flattered that Minggyu would still want to be friends with him, especially since Minggyu had just found out the contents of his precious black notebook. 

   Wonwoo only hesistated f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter