Halla vs YeIn

From Today , be My Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After few hours sleep , Halla wake up . She don't even remember how she arrive home . Then , she get up from her bed and go out of the room . When she is heading to kitchen , she see a tall guy is chopping vegetable at the kitchen and prepare to cook . She thought that it was a stranger but after several time look at the guy , she is more confident that it is ChanYeol.

'ChanYeol oppa ?' , she call him weakly . He stop his chopping work and turn to her , 'You already wake up ? Just wait for awhile , ok . I'm cooking for our lunch today ' , while taking her to sit at the dine table as well .

' How you can get in here ?'

'I bumped into HeeJu when I was about to go to your clinic . She ask me to look for you while she is away . You almost faint on the street when I got you '

'Ah ~really . Thanks ,oppa . I don't know what will happen to me if oppa wasn't there .'

'Aisyhh , don't even have thought like that . As long as I'm alive I will not let you sick or anything', while looking at her , he chuckles .

' You take a good care of me . I debt you a lot .How  I can pay you back ?' , she is looking at ChanYeol's back .

'You don't have to . Even at first , I want to make you as my girl but you seems like JungKook more than me . I already give up on you . Even it was happen like this , but you already like my little sister . How can I leave my little sister behind ?'

'I'm both thanks and felt sorry to you oppa '

'You don't have to . Just get healthier back , then say what you want to say to me . Don't go anywhere and just sit there ' , he start to cook for their lunch .

'Ah , before I forgot . When you are sleeping , there was a person name YeIn was calling your phone . She said to call her back if you already wake up . Is it your friend ?' , Halla shock .

'Oppa , I don't have any friend here . Only you guys are my friend '

'So, who is she ?'

'Don't you remember , during VTS debut showcase . She was there '

'Ah ~ That girl . By the way who is she ? She seems nice but why JungKook brought you away from her ?'

' She was JungKook ex-girlfriend . According to what I heard from eunnie , she said that after both of them broke up , that girl was still keep stalking him . She will do anything to get JungKook back . She said that maybe he didn't want me to know her since she might be used me up to get JungKook '

'Really , I don't even know that kind of person still exist '

'This is world . We don't expect them to be part of us but when they are , it will become a total disaster for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter