Negative Instinct

From Today , be My Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When the rumors is spreading out , HeeJu and Halla are about to open the clinic . HeeJu who are busy helping Halla who is not in a good condition today in cleaning . She just want Halla to rest at home but there are no one at home to watch after her if something happen . She want to ask ChanYeol help but he seems too busy since he was not answering her call . Halla feel guilty towards HeeJu . She seems almost clean up the whole clinic alone , but Halla just cleaning her and HeeJu table only .

' HeeJu eunnie , anything that you want me to help ?'--Halla while standing beside HeeJu who is wiping the window .

'Yes , please just sit at your table ' --HeeJu

'Ah , eunnie . But , ...' --Halla is not done talking yet HeeJu cut her words .

'No ,no ! Just rest , I don't want JungKook to blame at me for not taking a good care of his 'friend' ' --HeeJu .

'Just make this as secret , ok . I'm too bored of not doing anything ' --Halla pouts

' Fine , then . Go find ChanYeol for me . So , he will take a good care of you at home ' --HeeJu

' Ah~eunnie'

'If you want to help me , get better soon . It's been a week you got fever but why my medicine is not affecting at all . Or should I get a high dose for you ?' --HeeJu down the chair that she had stood to wipe the window . She use her palm to touch Halla's forehead .

'It's nothing , eunnie . I'm just thinking too much ' --Halla

'What are you thinking of? JungKook ?' --HeeJu

' Eunnie ! Stop it ! '-- Suddenly she raise her voice towards HeeJu and HeeJu just smile .

' Just sit , ok . Or I will call JungKook that his 'friend' doesn't want to hear me at all . Do you want it ?' --HeeJu while taking out her phone .Then , speaking of the devil Jimin is calling her . She answer the call .

'Oh , Jimin-ah '

' Noona ,how are you ?'

'Ya , you are weird . Since when you take care of me ? Is there something happen ?' .

'You caught me . JungKook had called you ?'

'No , why ?'

'I thought that you kno

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter