She is Leaving

From Today , be My Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JungKook is going back to his practice room after meeting with YeIn . Even he had a little fight with her but he success in compensating with her to take back the article and beg for apologies from his fans .

'I'm here ' , JungKook is entering the practice room and he go to the edge of the practice room and lay down on the floor .

Then , all the member surround him as well ,

'Yah , where are you going ?' , Jimin

'Why are you engaging your phone ?' , Jin

'How is it going ?' , TaeHyung

'Do you know all of us is worry about you ?' , RapMonster .

'Guys ! Let me rest first . Later on , ok ' , JungKook while turning his body to take a nap for awhile .

'JungKook-ah , do you know that your sister is coming to Seoul ?' , Jimin . He quickly get up .

'What ?! Really ?!'

'I'm the one who is calling for her . We are too worried , that's why we were asking for her help ' , Jimin . Both of them have a talk while the rest of the member are continue practicing .

' But she said that , she was alone '

' She is not bringing Halla along ?'

'No , she said that Halla is not that well to follow her '

'Her fever still doesn't go down , I guess . Actually , I'm more worry about her than myself .Make me want to go back home and take care of her by myself ' ,he is laying down again while chuckling . That deserve a kick from Jimin before he continue practicing .

After taking some nap for half an hour , he wake up . He stand up and stretch his body . When he is about to start practicing , he see her sister is sitting on the sofa that reflect to the mirror .

'Arghh ! ' , JungKook shout due to shock of seeing her sister . HeeJu is walking towards him and smacking a lot at his back .

'Yah , why you don't answer my call ? Don't you know many people were worried about you ? I-jasshik . You really make me want to punch you ' , JungKook playfully received punch from HeeJu

'Sorry , my phone battery was dead at that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter