.2.

Nocturne

(please listen to me, senpai!)

 

 

 

 

Chanyeol was 15 when he met Kyungsoo in a small bakery downtown. It was his father's birthday, Chanyeol thought he could buy him his favourite cake. When he stepped inside the bakery, he would never thought he would meet somebody who looked like an angel. Her skin was pale like she got kissed by the winter God, he could see her rosy cheeks hid behind her green scarf and he swore to God, he fell in love with her at the first sight. Chanyeol was having a hard time to snap back into reality before he heard somebody chuckled right in front of him. She chuckled, "Hi, welcome back to the earth. Uh, would you mind to step aside a little, youre kinda blocking the door.", she said shyly as the blush crept on her cheeks, making her cheeks looked bright red. Chanyeol grinned sheepishly and eyes never leaving her figure as she walked out of the store. Well, of course as you know, Chanyeol is kinda dumb. Chanyeol immediately ran out of the door, grabbing her by the shoulder with a big grin in plastered in his face. She turned around in a shock, he thought she couldn't be more prettier than now, "Hey, what's your name? I'm Chanyeol.".

 

 

 

'She's giving me a vibe I could never describe into words, She feels like a good music, playing in the middle of the night but you couldn't find where is it come from nor what song it is.'

 

 

 

"Hey, do you think this is a good book? I don't know what book I should read next.",

"Oh. I don't know about that one, but I think it's kinda good. Where did you find it?",

"I forget what aisle. I bumped to a lady there and we ended up talking about some books and gave me some nice references.".

Chanyeol hummed in reply, shrugged, "Well then, try to give this book a shot?.". Kyungsoo beamed as she nodded her head. It was a week before Christmas, after Chanyeol shamelessly ran out the bakery for her name, they became friends. Kyungsoo thought it was cute, he looked interesting too. He always had that goofy smile where you could see all his teeth. Chanyeol, in the other hand, thought he couldn't be more right when he did that. He knew he made a good decision to get to know Kyungsoo. Even most of the time he couldn't take his eyes off Kyungsoo's face, Chanyeol felt there was something more about her. Kyungsoo was special in his heart.

 

 

They spent time a lot of time together. Sometimes Chanyeol would ride his bike down the road to Kyungsoo's house with some books in his arms, excited to tell how good the books were. They would tell each other how was the story of every book they read and also some days, they would just chilled at Kyungsoo's patio, reading a book together and the other day Kyungsoo would come to Chanyeol's house with a basket of muffins and of course, books. Chanyeol would teach her how to play piano. Something that Chanyeol learned about Kyungsoo, she didn't talk much like he did, but she absolutely showed him more. 

 

 

"Did you ever wonder how the other side of the moon look like?"

"No. Why? Did you just wonder about that?"

"Yeah. I always wonder how does she look on the other side, she seems pretty lonely here on this side even the stars all around her every night."

Chanyeol and Kyungsoo went out together that night, it was the first day of spring. They decided to have a little more time together. Kyungsoo was out of the town with her family to visit her grandma on Christmas day. She said they needed a long train ride to be there. They lied down next to each other before Kyungsoo her side and propped on her elbow. "Do you agree with me on that?", Chanyeol couldn't help to let out a small chuckle and shrugged his shoulders, "I don't know, she looks fine for me.". And that answer returned a small pinch on his arm, "How could you, Chanyeol!". They spent their night with laughters and joy. They did some little catch up with how they spent their Christmas day, mostly Chanyeol was curious about how Kyungsoo spent her day or how the trip was. And also Chanyeol would occasionally tell her some jokes and he knew Kyungsoo would never laugh, Kyungsoo said he got a bad taste of joke. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

On their way home, Chanyeol would never thought his feeling would grow even more and Kyungsoo would never thought love could be this beautiful.

 

 

 

 

 

(weeeeee. guys sorry i took a long time to update!! im sorry, my love. i promise i will update more!!)