.1.

Nocturne

(please listen to me, senpai!)

 

 

 

 

It was 1932 when Chanyeol was brought to this world, in one solemn night.

 

It was 1934 when Chanyeol first met with piano. The first time he had his fingers laid on his father's piano. On his father's lap, he flashed a bright smile along with a joy laughter as the sound of it rang in his ears. 

 

It was 1935 when his father started to teach him how to play, it was Bach's. Day by day, he would work so hard with his little fingers to play his first sheet. Something of it made him in a way he couldn't describe as a child. Eventually, he did play it well and his father couldn't be more proud of him.

 

It was 1938, he was 6. He had mastered on several compositions. His father applied him a into private school. The first time he made friends beside Ben, his puppy. 

 

Everything was good until his mom passed away from malaria. The medicines didn't really help her. Start from that time, everything changed. It was only Chanyeol and his father. After his mom's death, Chanyeol noticed, his father would always sit by the piano and played such tormenting melody. It was his first time to see how a person could change another person. Chanyeol didn't quite understand the feeling, he thought it is not the same feeling when he lost his mom. He thought it is way worser than it. Some nights, he would play to brighten up his father's mood, he could tell his father wasn't the same person as he used to be.

It was on Sunday afternoon when his dad brought a big car home. He told him to pack his things. "Dad, do we leave the piano?", he chriped behind his father as they put their things into the car. "Yeah, I'm sorry about that, Chanyeol. But I promise, I will buy you a new one as soon as we arrive at our new home.", he replied. On their way moved to another town his father told him, "Everything is gonna be alright, everything is gonna be alright."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(yassss. first chapter. i know i know it's short!! ~*not sorry about it*~ will update the next chapter soon!! xo. a big thankyou as well for my precious little cupcake beta.)