Only if I...

Reset
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Story two, Chanyeol.

I wish I could be like any other guy in this school, but not who I am now. I feel the burden from being stared at every single time I pass through the hallway; being said how handsome I look by every single girl. Even though I felt the heaviness of being the most popular one in the school though, I liked it only when she was complimenting me, asking me if I was okay, just taking care of me… Only if she was still alive, I’d do so many things… I’d tell her… What I couldn’t that night.

-the night of the accident-
- Chanyeol-ah, hello! – she was cute, having these two ponytails on both sides of her head, waving her hand at me. That was the first time I ever saw her being so cutely dressed at school.
- Oh, Seyol-ah. Hey! – I was so happy to see her, though… Even though she was smiling I could feel that something was wrong.
- Is everything alright? – I asked and for a moment she widened her big eyes, yet nodded slowly after that, coming near me and patting my shoulder. – Let’s meet tonight. I wanna watch the movie I told you about, yesterday. – I thumbed up and petted her head gently, then I saw her heading to the classroom, yet this one feeling that something was wrong got bigger when I saw her just stopping in front of the classroom’s door, taking a deep breath and opening it, slowly heading inside.
Only if I knew this was gonna be the last time to see her…

Later on I heard that she left the school, si

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter