Am I a loser?

Reset
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Story one, Seyol. 

12.12.2012

“Nae nae, did you hear? Another student commited suicide!” – The most favorite hobby of all the students in my school was talking about other’s lives. Like they didn’t have their own ones to watch over, but had to always judge, laugh or god knows what else, just to make their poisoned souls content.

“Yeah, I did. How was his name again?” – Another student asked.

“Choi Suwoo! That loser.” - Yeah, right. For them there were like two types of people: the kings and the losers.  Even though all were rich, there were still these whose fathers or mothers were more in this cursed world.

“Ah, the nerd. It’s good he died. Nobody needs a scum like him around.” – That annoyed me. It was one thing to just talk about somebody’s death, but calling him scum… when he or she just lost their life, that was low.

“Yah! Kim Nana! “ – I spoke out and all of my classmates turned to look at me all shocked. Nobody had ever dared to say anything to her until now.

“Hah? Oh, it’s just you Seyol-ah? What do you want?” – She asked all calmly as if she didn’t say anything that low just now.

“Be careful what are you saying. Suwoo, was our classmate after all.” – I said, taking a deep breath. Gosh, the need to hit her was so big, but I couldn’t. Not because I was afraid, just she was from these whose parents were upper in this world and anyway, nobody would take my side, even my so called friends, so why should I even try to get myself into a bigger trouble.

“Are you trying to tell me what to do? Hahahaha. You are brav

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter