Who am I?

Reset
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Story 3, Chanyeol

How many time have passed from her death? I already lost the days, the months.
It was empty without her. I could feel the pain literally killing me slowly and painfully every single day. It was getting worse. I kept visiting school, just because of my parents. Non of them even tried to understand me and of course, money change people. They forgot what is it to have a son.
At school people kept coming to me, asking if I was fine, telling me that everything was going to be fine. How the hell was it going to be fine? Nobody, absolutely nobody except Baekhyun could understand. Him, unlike the rest never ever came and told me anything about her. He kept being the cheerful guy he usually is, as if reading my mind and knowing that instead of all the ty fake words, I just needed a friend.

- Hey, wanna come play basket with me, Channie? – It was the usual dark day for me, like all the rest. I didn’t even realize that I wasn’t listening to what Baekhyun asked me, until I felt the nudge of my shoulder, seeing him smacking my head, though barely reaching me. He was way shorter, which somehow made me giggle. Maybe for a first time from that day I even showed any other emotion then the dark mood I had.

- I asked you about basket! Come on. Join me. I don’t want to go to the English class. The teacher keeps flirting with me, okay? I know, she wants to just sleep wth me, but it’s disgusting enough. – He kept whining until I eventually agreed to play with him, seeing him smiling all brightly. Nobody would believe that this guy was going to be the next heir of one of the biggest companies of Samsung in less then three years, but well believe me, unlike his im

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter