Chapter 2

Heartbeat
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica’s POV

 

Can you ever wonder how can one call from a certain someone could change your world? Not necessary everything but all those things that revolved around you? Crazy right? I never even meant to answer that call, I just.. I didn't think that it could change somethings.

Seconds, minutes, hours. We've been talking on the phone Tiffany and I. She made me lift up my mood with all her rants, stories and random talks that I never care about before. Her voice is like my favorite song, I could listen to her all day. AND mind you, it's only the first time that she called me and all these crazy stuffs are happening to me. Everything’s pouring like rain and I don’t even know what should I feel at the moment. It’s like, she can see through me.

Is it wrong or right to feel this way after what I felt with Taeyeon? I can’t be the judge of my own thoughts. All I know and this is for sure... my heart aches and I’m not really sire when I can get up and be whole again. Ugh. I hate this. I should I be the one to experience it like this? Why not somebody else? Why of all the people, it’s me that it’s haunting. 

Is there a button to on and off the feelings? If there’s kne, kindly tell me. I’m very desperate for that little button. And chances are, I don’t have to worry about my heart anymore.

She’s like a melody that you could hear even from afar. Like a lyric that’s stuck up in your head. Like a wind that caresses your skin with ever

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter