Chapter 1

Heartbeat
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica’s POV

 

LOVE. One word. Four letters. It can make you happy and sad at the same time. It can make you cry and smile with one reason. We all felt it, right? How to love and how to be loved? At some point in time, we want to make sure that it’ll last but alas! Nothing’s permanent in this world. All those love that we might feel or felt will only be for a while.

Love can come in different forms, be it a family love, a friends’ love, a teachers’ love, a neighbor love or someone’s love. We have no control with it, sadly. Others are fortunate to found love. Others are waiting to be loved. All of these things in common (out of many), whoever experience love will always sacrifice and will always be hurt. BUT. Aside from these things, love can make you happy, can make you smile knowing that the one you love, loves you back. It’s the best feeling in this world that nothing can be compared of. Unfortunately, you cannot unlove the person you love(d), forcefully or not.

How can I tell all of this? Simple. I experience them. From the different kinds of love to those feelings. One thing is for sure, the best part of that would be because SHE loved me. That’s right. Past tense. For her, it’s over. Done. She made me feel like an idiot but what can I do? She made me feel this way, not that I’m complaining. For a while, she’s my sun, she’s my moon, she’s my world and she’s my one and only. My Tiffany.

Let me just tell you how all of these became what this is now, is that alright? Okay.

October 2013. I joined a text clan where you’re supposed to spazz and join everyone to share feeling about something, and in this cl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter