Preview 3

For Jongdae's Omega

Tag! You're It!... My It!

 

Ft. KaiSoo

Romance

 

 

 

 

Ten year old Kyungsoo and Jongin were running everywhere while both of their parents were busy with their brothers’ graduation. They were playing ‘tag’ and Jongin is the ‘it’ and he smiles wickedly when he saw Kyungsoo stopped running.

 

“Tag! You’re it!” Jongin yells as he taps the other’s shoulder but Kyungsoo was busy ogling over something to even notice him.

 

“Hey! What are you looking at? I said you’re it” Jongin follows his best friend’s line of vision and he sees two male kissing under the Sakura tree, not far from them.

 

“Don’t worry Kyungie…when we graduate, I will kiss you under that Sakura tree too…” Jongin whispers near Kyungsoo’s ear and that seemed to wake Kyungsoo from his trance.

 

“Why would you think that I want to be kissed by you?!” Kyungsoo spats at him… “You’re so chubby and gross, you can’t even eat your ice cream without dirtying your shirt…why would you think I would let you kiss me?! I don’t want to kiss my best friend that way…why don’t we just go back to our brothers…” Kyungsoo runs back to where they came from leaving a pouting and almost crying Jongin behind.

 

“…but I like you…and I don’t want to be your best friend forever… I want us to be like them…” Jongin mumbles, looking back at the two happy male under the Sakura tree.

 

“Hey Kyungie, wait up! You’re it…” Jongin starts to run after his best friend… “…my it” he adds with a smirk on his lips