Preview 1

For Jongdae's Omega

Carousel (I Miss You)

 

ft. ChanBaek

Romance, Slight!Angst

 

 

Chanyeol is haunted by a distant memory from highschool...

...one painful 'could have been'.

 

Chanyeol and Baekhyun are bestfriends and they tip toe around their 'platonic' relationship, both too scared to cross the line and ruin their friendship. 

But then Highschool ends with a lot of things unsaid and all those 'could have been' ended without even given a chance to start.

 

Chanyeol is so haunted by those memories that he ends up writing a song. He close his eyes and with every words he wrote he sees his bestfriend in it...his 'could have been'...his Baekhyun.

 

Hey, i thought of you today

I thought that i should tell you

How much i miss you

Remember what you used to say

"friends forever, i hope that we'll remain this way.. Oh.."

 

All this time, i've been thinkin' bout  the promises we made..

You're everywhere i go i can't escape you,

When i close my eyes i see you

Even in my sleep i think of you.. Oh..

I miss you..

 

Can we put the blame on the changing times?

Where have all the years gone by?

So fast, so young,

So sure that this will never end

I'll always stand by you, my friend

But forever was just too long..

 

 

Months after the he completed the song, Chanyeol received an invitation to his highschool reunion and he was so excited to finally have a chance to see Baekhyun. And yes, they did meet, ten years after graduating highschool, the two finally had a chance to talk to each other again.

 

"Baek, where have you been? Why did you just disappear like that?"

"I didn't disappear Chanyeol, I just didn't know where to contact you..."

"I've  always been here Baek,I'm pretty sure you know that I took over dad's company..."

 

"See that's the problem, you expect me to come look for you but did you put an effort to find me? Why am I the only one who should take the whole nine yards?.... Why can't you meet me halfway?"

 

 

 


 

...saem.riel's note...

...why do i feel like this is a ty preview... well what's the difference anyway...hahahahahahaha