she's single:)

Taeny in love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When the meeting finish taeyeon look at tiffany to see if she ready to go out with her and taeyeon asked tiffany and tiffany nodded with a smile . 

'' is it your first time tiffany shii to come to korea? " 

" yes it is taeyeon shii " 

" oh then i will show you a place that I really like to eat in and it have a nice view also, you totally will love it "

 

Taeyeon drove her car until they reached the place that taeyoen liked and it was a simple restaurant but it was a nice one , they get out of the car and taeyeon was the first one who went to the restaurant and tiffany was behind her when she opened the door she shout ' ommmaa ' and then came an ahjuma with smile in her face and said ' omo taeyeon ah you finally came ' and taeyeon smile also and then the ahjuma see the person next to taeyoen and she looked at taeyeon and said ' omo taeyeon why don't you introduce this pretty lady to me ' 

" oh i forget tiffany shii this is one of my friend mother and she's like a mother to me and omma this is tiffany my partner in work " 

" omo you are so pretty tippany and take care of our tae tae and tae tae also take care of tippany okay ?  " 

" omma why you still call me tae tae you embarrassing me :( and i will always treat tiffany well "

Tiffany smile and said " and i will also treat taeyeon well " and she looked at taeyeon and smile 

They set down in front the sea and they was looking at each other and sm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter