our HONEYMOON :)

Taeny in love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Taeyeon open her eyes and saw Tiffany sleeping in her embrace 

"Good morning fany ah "

Tiffany open her eyes and said  " good morning tae tae "  And Taeyeon kissed Tiffany but Tiffany didn't let her kiss her  " whyyy babe i want to kiss you , I'm sleeping with a goddess and you want me not to kiss her " " it's not like that , we should brush our teeth first love " " I don't mind babe " and she kissed her again and they take the day off to move Tiffany's things " let go babe it will be along day " " i don't want tae tae i just want to lay down beside you " " okay just 5 minutes and then we will get ready " " okay " The five minutes be a ten minutes.....   IN TIFFANY's HOUSE  they take all Tiffany's things and but them in Taeyeon's after hours  " babe i will miss this place " " me too " " it's been to late right now lets go home fany " " lets go home tae tae " They back to Taeyeon house and had there sleep after a looooong day    The next day they wake up on Tiffany phone ringing  " hello " " hi tiff you still sleeping its 2 in the morning " " yeah i still jessi can you call later " " no I can't and you should get up from Taeyeon's bed right now , I heard you moved to Taeyeon's and you didn't tell me " " sorry jessi but I couldn't be apart from her "  Taeyeon was lay beside Tiffany and smiled and she mouthed Tiffany ' I LOVE YOU ' and Tiffany smiled also and mouthed tae ' I LOVE YOU TOO ' " yaaaah Tiffany I'm here where are you " " what you want jessi " " don't you think tiff its to early to move on with her " " no its not jessi , if you find you true love you will understand me "
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter