ohana

Stand Out
ohana 

"What," Jongin tapped his foot impatiently while watching Baekhyun catch his breath.


The boy really could not do sports. Make him do something for five minutes and then he's heaving like a fish out of water. In fact, it's just a short jog a while ago but he already looked like he just participated in a mile run.
 

"Aw, Jonginnie what's with the sour face?"
 

"Don't 'Jonginnie' me you ugly excuse for a human."
 

Baekhyun looked hurt for a millisecond but then it's just for a millisecond anyway.
 

"Anyway, I'm sure you'll flip once you see what I've got you today," Baekhyun wiggled his eyebrows and it has Jongin wanting to smack him in the face. He looked very much like a creep. But then, it still didn't fail to pique at Jongin's interest.
 

"What is it."
 

His curious eyes followed as Baekhyun reach something in his back pocket. 


"Tada!," Baekhyun waves the slips of paper in front of Jongin's face.
 

"What theーcut it! I can't even see!" 
 

"Oh, right. Sorry. Here you go," Baekhyun said as he hands the slips of paper to Jongin."


"OH MY GOD."


"I very much expected that reaction."


"No way."
 

"Yes way."
 

"Did you really just got me a pass for the fansign event tomorrow?", Jongin couldn't even calm at the moment because all this time, he's been prepping himself not to brawl out crying the next day just because he couldn't go.
 

"What? No, it's not for you."


"Huh?! But you saidー!"


"Heavens Jongin I was just kidding," Baekhyun almost laughed at how  Jongin's face contorted from excited to alarmed in a span of seconds. He even looked like he was gonna cry.
 

"You know, if you just didn't get me these, I wouldn't even hesitate to choke you."


"I'm glad I did, then."


"Where did you get the pass by the way? It's hard to get one alone but four?"


"Well I have my ways," Baekhyun nervously rubbed the back of his neck. Of course Jongin would ask that. He got too excited of giving it to Jongin that he forgot the litte details that come with it.


"Baekhyun, you sound really suspicious just now.." Jongin squints his eyes at his friend. "Did you perhaps..."


"Okay, you got me! I may or may not have got it from the freshman who has a huge crush on me," Baekhyun confessed. "But seducing is hard too, you know!", he pouted.
 

Silence.
 

"Eh? Why would you still have to seduce her if she already got a crush on you," Jongin snorted. "."


"W-Well it's not like she would hand it to me all of a sudden! In fact, I heard that some of those passes belong to her friends. Now that I think of it, I did feel a bit guilty."


"Then just treat her out or something. Poor soul is going to get it from her friends. But to be honest, if that was me, I would not choose you over Do Kyungsoo."


"How mean!"


"Anyway, why did you get four? Don't tell meー"


"Okay! So what time will we meet up tomorrow?", Luhan appeared from no where dragging Sehun behind him.


"Right."


"Well, duh! We're coming with you," Baekhyun sassed.


"Ohana means family. Family means nobody gets left behind. Even if it means tomorrow is Tuesday and we have classes."
 

"Wait, I thought we're a squad? Why 'family'?"
 

"Well Sehun, in life, some modification won't hurt. All is fair in love and war."
 

"True. And besides, squad and ohana both have five letters so it's pretty much the same."

 

Jongin face palmed right then and there beside a still confused Sehun. His friends just don't make sense sometimes.

 


author's note:  Another update! Oh oh oh Jongin's gonna be on the fansigning! Will Kyungsoo and Jongin finally meet face to face? Find out on the next chapter! Also, please do comment what you think about this story so far. Thank you for reading!

Until the next update!

 

-- will edit soon --
ps: for old subbies, chap 1 and 2 have been edited.