charms

Stand Out
charms

Kim Jong In (hangul: 김종인) 

[kim•jong-in];n.

|| Born on 14th of January, year 1994
|| Youngest child; has two older sisters
|| Couldn't take selcas
|| Self proclaimed father of his dogs
|| Likes Kyungsoo, sleeping, and chicken
|| Tripped and fell face first while playing soccer in middle school
|| Slightly narcisstic and overthinks things
|| Part time college student, full time huge fan of Do Kyungsoo
|| Has a secret fondness for gardening

Sentence: Kim Jongin tripped on a banana peel this morning.

 

Jongin is currently on his second year in college, taking up a course which he doesn't remember a worthy reason for putting on the admission form. He has weird and obnoxious people as friends, specifically named as Baekhyun, Luhan and Sehun. Apparently, Luhan insists that they name their group to give off a cool feel. 

 

"How about Mighty Foxes", Baekhyun excitedly suggests, topping it off with a rawr gesture. 

 

"No Baekhyun, that just don't go with my manly image," cue Baekhyun's pout. "What do you think about Silver Amazonas. Huh, huh?", Luhan eagerly said, wriggling his eye brows in a suggestive manner. 

 

"Luhan, amazonas are actually for girls."

 

"But that's the point!," Luhan responded, which earned him a total of three eye rolls.

 

"And Sehun? You've got something to say?"

 

Said boy is sporting an I-don't-give-a- look and for once Jongin rejoiced for he thought he's not the only one who's not going to give a on this two.

 

"Uh.. Squid Squad?"

 

With that, Jongin considered dragging his friends on a visit for a mental check up some day. 

 

They are a bunch of weirdos whom everybody had their eyes on because of their undeniably great looks. Apparently, appearance do make an awesome cover up for how big idiots and dorks they were. Despite the closeness and years spent attached on everyone's hip, Jongin still haven't spilled a bean on how he's such a fan of Do Kyungsoo. Because seemingly, no one in his group of friends share the same admiration for his idol.

 

"Oh my god, you like Do Kyungsoo?", Baekhyun half-shouted, half-shrieked in his ear after accidentally seeing his phone wallpaper.

 

He curses under his breath for being so careless which resulted to Baekhyun having taken a peek on his long term secret. But then, he blames it on the super duper cute photo of Kyungsoo he recently found on the net that he couldn't bring himself to replace another wallpaper on. 

 

After recovering from the partial shock, Jongin muttered a dare say a word and you're really gonna get it, making sure to lace out every word with all the threat he could muster plus a death glare.

 

Despite the threat, it still didn't calm Jongin's insides knowing everybody would know it by the next morning. Trust Byun not to spill a secret of all people, his tongue is probably itching now, needing someone to tell on.

 

His thoughts flew over to the post he saw the other day.

 

Flashback:


Jongin couldn't fully process what he's seeing at the moment.

 

Several idols revealed to have taken a liking on the new star, Do Kyungsoo!

 

"What."
 

Before he knew it, his eyes is already skimming through the text and through the list of those who dared to voice out their admiration for his idol.
 

There's Baro from B1A4, claiming to like Kyungsoo's smile as his favorite aspect of the guy.
 

Hmp.
 

BTOB's Hyunshik who revealed to be really close with Kyungsoo through the years.
 

Pft.
 

Girl's Day's Minah, who've already revealed countless times that Kyungsoo is one of his ideal types.


Ugh, please.

 

Of course, there's also Ryeowook who just couldn't hide his fondness of Kyungsoo. He once changed his twitter account to an edited picture of Kyungsoo as a girl in celebration for April Fools. Ryeowook also never failed to mention Kyungsoo's name in his radio broadcasts. Oh look, they also have a selca. 

 

The list goes on with VIXX's Ken, 4Minute's Jiyoon, K.Will, Lee Joon and the newly added members of his fanclub, Jo In Sung and Lee Kwang Soo. 

 

They are just so freaking many, Jongin frustrately thinks.

 

Among the others, Ryeowook undeniably appeared to be the one mostly hit by Kyungsoo's charms. There's even a .gif of him attached on the post saying "But I already have Kyungsoo-ssi~".

 

If he just didn't love his laptop dearly, Jongin would have scratch the screen right then and there. (Specifically on /that/ place)


Jongin closed his laptop with a heavy heart. (Probably due to the 10 kilograms of jealousy he'd just gained.)

 

End of Flashback

 

Jongin strides along the hallway, heading for his locker. Students are starting to fill outside signifying the end of classes. Crowded places are such a hassle and he just couldn't wait to lay on his bed, laptop at hand and a hot chocolate on his bedside table. Mondays are always the toughest day of the week. A hot shower and to be in the comforts of his bed sounds really tempting at the moment. 

 

He turned left, now closely approaching the green row of lockers. He spots his immediately until he someone shouting his name from a distance. He recognized the voice all too well. And of course, only one would have the guts to shout in the hallway continously without being fazed by the stares thrown at him.

 

He turned around and was greeted by a Baekhyun, running towards him.

 

author's note: An update as promised! Yay fanboy Jongin proceeds to rule the world. Sorry for unintended errors. Tell me how it's going~ Please do subscribe and see how this story proceeds. I have a lot planned out in my mind lately. 

 

 


 author's note:  An update as promised! Yay fanboy Jongin proceeds to rule the world. Sorry for unintended errors. Tell me how it's going~ Please do subscribe and see how this story proceeds. I have a lot planned out in my mind lately. 

ps: Sprinkled some real Jongin facts up there *winks* While the Kyungsoo idol fans thing was based on this

Until the next update!

-- edited: 15.07.24--