Past

One Step
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 18

“I know.” Lay answered which caused me turned to him in surprise.

“How did you-”

“I found it by coincidence. I heard everything when you fought with Chanyeol, Baekhyun, and another two boys in the hall that day. But I didn’t understand really.” Lay chuckled.

“Do you want to know what happen that causes I’m becoming like this?”

 

>> FLASHBACK <<

“Hello.” I stirred up from sleep when a call woke me up.

“Ji… Ji… Jihye.” My eyes widened when I heard Chanyeol’s voice. It sounded like he was in a big trouble.

“What’s wrong with your voice?” I sat up on my bed and looked over the watch at my table. It was already 2 o’clock in the morning.

“Jihye-ah.” Chanyeol called my name, sounded more to whisper. “Help me.” He breathed heavily. “It’s cold.”

“Yah, Chanyeol. Where are you?” I asked while rushing wore the jacket to hide my pajamas.

However, my eyes widened when that call was disconnected all of sudden. I tried to call him back but his phone was off now. Dang. I was really scared.

I was panic and couldn’t think anything straight as I ran out from the house. Where am I supposed to find him in late night when everyone was sleeping?

Then, I remembered about the phone’s tracker application and I opened it as I tracked Chanyeol’s phone and it actually brought me to an empty old building at the end of my neighborhood.

“Chan… Chanyeol-ah.” I called his name slowly when I entered the building. There was light on but it was dim and I had to use my phone’s light.

The hallway was seriously scary with the lights keep turning on and off but I didn’t feel that scared since my mind was occupied in finding Chanyeol.

However, my steps stops when I heard groan sound and voice of someone called my name. “Jihye. Jihye.” It was Chanyeol’s voice.

I quickly walked to the direction and found a broken lift in front of me. It still have gate before the lift’s door which showed how old that building was.

My eyes widened when I heard Chanyeol’s voice groaning in pain the lift and I quickly pressed the button harshly as I keep praying he was safe.

At the moment the lift opened wide, my eyes widened when I saw no one in there but just Chanyeol’s voice was groaning while calling my name repeatedly. I entered the lift bravely even though I was aware it was broken and dangerous but I had to find where the voice came from actually. Then, I spotted black phone on the floor at the corner of the lift. It was Chanyeol’s phone. I realized I was been tricked. “What is this Chanyeol?!!”

I turned back when I heard the gate was pulled to close and I found Kai and Sehun was locking the gate. “Yah! Let me out!” I screamed and tried to grab them but they quickly pressed the button which made me pulled my hand in shock. No way, I was going break my hand.

I pressed the open button harshly when the door was closed. It was really cold in here really. My jacket couldn’t warm me from the coldness.

“Chanyeol-ah! Let me out from here!” I slammed my hands on the door while calling Chanyeol’s name out

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter