Taeny

After The Long Wait
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeng's POV

*6:00A.M* 

I decided to wake up at my usual time and not sleep in because; I heard from a friend that Tiffany apparently has a day off today. I decided to get ready. I take a long refreshing shower I come out dressed in my Command Sergeant Major suit. I check my self on the mirror, fixed my tie and decided to wait until Yul would call me. I sit on my couch. Oh I forgot to mention I’m currently in my old apartment which I didn’t sell yet. I decided to watch television for a bit. I had dozed off after 15 minutes, I’m still jetlagged from Pakistan. 

*ONE HOUR LATER*

*RING!!!* *RING!!!*

I hear my phone ring.

“Hello?” I answer the phone.

“Yo Taeng!” It was Yul.

“Yeah? What’s up?” 

“I am currently getting Tiffany to a café, hurry up and prepare your self. it’s the café we used to hangout together.”

“Okay I’ll be there.” I get up and fix myself.

“Oh, wear sunglasses and take out your name tag on your suit and put it inside your coat. 

“Okay I’ll be on my way.” I quickly grab my soldier hat put it on, as well as my sunglasses. I check myself; tie, check, jacket, check and lastly heartbeat, check. I enter my new car, (just in case Tiffany recognizes my old car.) I drive to the café and enter and look for Yul.

“Yo Tyler here!” I see Yul, Jessica and my lady, Tiffany.

“Hey Yul!” I said in a more deeper voice and bro hugged him.

“Oh you must be the Tyler Yul was talking about.” Jessica said. 

“And you must be Yul’s girlfriend. Its finally nice to meet you.” I shake her hand and wink at her. She notices even though the sunglasses don’t show my eyes. 

“And you are?” I look over at Tiffany.

“She’s Taeng’s girlfriend.” Yul said.

“Oh, its very nice to meet you. Taeng has told me a lot about you but threaten me not to do anything to you.” I shake her hand and she smiles at me. Yul and Jessica smirk at me. 

“So Tyler, how is Korea?”

“Well, even though the language is hard, I’m trying my best.” I smile at him.

“Cool. So do you have a girlfriend?”

“Yeah got one back at home.” I scratch the back of my neck.

“Where do you live anyway?”

“Oh, I live in Canada. Hehe.”

“So that’s why you did good in our winter training…” We both laugh. 

“Hey Yul?“

“Yeah?“

“I got good news”

“Wait, don’t tell me.“

“Yep, the mission was successful. Taeng told me they successfully won the battle.“

“Bro that’s so great. Now we can spend time with our girls.” We both high five each other and the girls giggle. Then I hear a phone ring, it was Jessica’s.

“Hello?……Yeah?……Yep he is with me…….Okay, fine.” Jessica ends her call and looks over at Yul. So Daddy Jung is in this plan eh?

“Hun, Daddy wants to meet us.”

“But we can’t just leave them here.”

“But huuuuuunnnn” Jessica said cutely to Yul. I just cringe at her. Tiffany looks at me weirdly, I just smile at her.

“Fine.” And he sighs. 

“Sorry Tyler, I need to go with Jessica, her father called and wanted to see me.” Yul said. 

“Uhh, yeah no problem.” I said.

“Tiff, is it okay if you tour Tyler around Korea a bit, and don’t worry, he won’t do anything that will cause trouble.” Jessica said. Tiffany is now in a deep thought. 

“Sure, why not. I do have a day off today.” She said. YAASSSS!! I secretly cheer for myself. 

“Okay, thanks Tiff, I have to go now.” Both of them hug and she hugs Yul as well. I shake Yul’s hand and Jessica’s as well.

“It was nice meeting you Jessica.” I smile at her and she smiles back. They both leave and now it is just Tiffany and I. 

“I’ll go to the washroom and then we will be on our way.” I nod. I decided that I can’t hold it anymore, I will just reveal myself when she comes out. After a few minutes she comes out.

“Okay, lets go.”

“Wait, could you sit down. I need to tell you something.” She looks at me worriedly.

“So, Taeng go-”

“NO! He isn’t dead is he?!!” She yelled at me. Everyone in the café was looking at is weirdly. I bowed to them to apologize. 

“As I was saying, Taeng got you a present but I need you to close your eyes.” I bring out my name tag out on the table. 

“Okay open your eye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter