Yulsic

After The Long Wait
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeng's POV

We both followed the plan I look over at the time.

*8:00AM*

I approach to the door and ringed the doorbell.

*Riiiiinnnnnngggg!!*

I saw the door opened and her face. She was shocked.

“Hello.” I smiled at her.

“O.M.G……..” She started to cry a bit.

“Got room for one more for break-” I got a hard hug. I heard sobbing. She broke the hug.

“When did you get back?” She said.

“Just now, I drove to your house first, since it was closer to the airport.” I said.

“Why don’t you come in?”

“Sure, I still need to talk to you.” I walk in to her house. 

Jessica’s POV

I wonder what he wants to talk about? Is it about Yuri? No, no, no, no, don’t tell me.

“Hellooo?” He said. Taeng was waving his hand in my face.

“Y-eah, sorry.” I said.

“Don’t worry he is fine, he just staying their for a few more weeks and he will be back.” He came closer and hugged me. I nodded. 

“Hey can I make two requests?” I nodded.

“First, make sure you help me surprise Tiffany.” He smiled and I nodded. 

“Lastly, get up and close your eyes. Yuri told me to give you this big gift, but, I need you close your eyes.” I nod and close my eyes.

“I’m just going to make you turn and walk a bit, don’t worry, I got you.” He turned me around and made me walk a bit until we stopped.

"Uhh I got a text, wait a second." I nod. After a few seconds he pushes me until we stopped.

“Okay, open your eyes.” I open it and see my door.

“What? Where is the gift?” He smiles.

“The big gift is outside.” I nodded and open the door.

Yuri’s POV

After both my best friend and beautiful, gorjess , girlfriend went inside I immediately ran to the door without being noticed. After a few minutes I gotten a text.

From: Kim Taeng
To: Kwon Yuri

I getting her to the door. Get ready!

I feel so nervous, I see the door opening. I bring out the roses. Okay!! I’m ready. When Jessica looks up, she sees me. Her eyes began to get teary. 

“Hey long time no see.” I look at her and smile. She immediately hug me. I pull out of the hug and kiss her. It was a long passionate kiss. I pulled out and we hear clapping noises.

“Whoooooo! Congratulation!!” Taeng pulled us into a group hug. I pulled out of the hug. 

“Now, you guys have to help me.” She smiled at us.

“How about we postpone this for tomorrow? I want to spent time with my hubby.” Jessica said.

“Uhh, fine! But you have to call me tomorrow morning!" He said and walks out.

“How about we eat breakfast together?” I said and bring her together in front of me. She nods excitedly. I smile at her behaviour. After many years, I have been missing her. But I hope now, since I am finished, well on my break from the military, I get to catch up with my woman. She looks more y and more mature than when I last saw her. Your wondering what my r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter