Back

Still
It had been already been two weeks after the incident with my Dad. I had started going back to class again, with deadlines coming up I spent most nights in the library catching up with work. Today was one of those nights, I looked at my watch, it was already 2am, I was sat at a table in the corner of library with my laptop writing up an essay that I had been putting off for too long, the deadline was tomorrow and for some reason I still wasn't feeling the pressure. I took a gulp from my second can of Red Bull and rubbed my temple almost as of I was trying to force myself to think. I had spent most of the previous night awake working on this same essay. I was slowly progressing but it seemed it would still take another few hours to complete, if that. I would be lucky to get any sleep tonight either. I looked over beside me, Bobby had also been working on his essay, unlike me he had started his weeks ago but he was a lot slower than me and still ended up have to pull all nighters in these last few days to complete it. The last I looked he had been staring intently at a book on the table and writing down references but now some how he had fallen asleep, his now head on the table and the large book resting ontop of his head blocking out the light. I laughed at the sight and got back to work, his soft snores in the background. I'd let him have 20mins rest before waking him, he was almost done now anyway.
 
7 hours had past, I had finally completed and proof read my work with 3 hours left to spare till the deadline. I was printing out and stapling together my final draft. Bobby had finished a few hours before and had been since taking a well deserved nap, lying across 3 chairs and hidden from view by the table. I nudged him awake and watched as he pulled himself up, one eye still closed, the other eye squinting from the bright lights above.
''Come on, we still need to submit our work and then you can be free to sleep as much as you want'' 
He mumbled something back still half asleep and almost falling off his chair when I tried to hurry him
''Just give me your work, I'll hand both of ours in, you look like you'd collapse if I made you get up.'' I grabbed his work off the table as he lay his head back on the seat grumbling back some form of thanks. 
 
I was back within 10 minutes with a slight bounce in my step. We were finally free! Bobby was waiting for me outside the library, still rubbing his eyes. 
''How do you still have so much energy!'' He moaned at me
''Come on, let's do something to celebrate. I don't think I can stand staying here another second, I might break something if I see another book!''
''Yh...maybe later, all I want to do right now is go home and crash.'' He really did look like a walking zombie right now. I had gone past the stage of feeling tired and was now just running on a buzz of high levels of caffeine. ''Also, you better come with me back to the dorms and see Hanbin. He's driving us all crazy! The kids have been begging me to bring you over just to shut him up'' A smile crept up on my face at the mention of his name. To be honest I didn't really know where things were going between us. We hadn't talked in a while because of our tight schedules, we had both been busy with our own things and hadn't even had time to send a message, but for some reason I kept catching myself thinking about him, I missed that lazy grin of his. 
''Okay fine let's go'' I said, hiding my excitement.
 
We arrived at the dorms, Bobby crashing straight onto the sofa, almost missing it. I was hoping that Hanbin would he at the dorms but it didn't seem like anyone was home right now. I looked over at Bobby, he had already fallen asleep and snoring. I checked Hanbins bedroom to see if he might be there, but had no luck. The sight of his bed reminded me just how sleepy I was, the energy drinks had been hiding it well till now, I decided he probably wouldn't mind if I took a quick nap on his bed. I lay on down, my face squished into the pillow, it didn't take long before I drifted off.
 
*********
 
I felt a warm breath blowing a strand of hair onto my face, I wrinkled my nose and brought my hand up to my face to brush it away. I opened one eye, still groggy and half alseep. I had forgotten where I was until I looked up to see a familiar face peering over at me.
"Hello stranger" he grinned "Long time no see"
I moaned and rolled over on the bedding rubbing the tiredness from my eyes
"Why'd you wake me up, I was having a good dream!" 
"Of me I hope." We winked "I knew you missed me" he mocked jumping onto the bed so he was sat next to me
"What time is it" I asked curiously, wondering how long I'd been knocked out for. 
"Its 9.00pm, you've been sleeping for the whole day! I couldn't wait any longer for you to wake up" he said as he started playing with my hair. I rolled over and wrapped an arm around him and closed my eyes again before I felt him nudge me.
"Whaaaaat" I groaned just wanting to lie there in peace for a while.
"No fair! I'm not letting you fall asleep again" he poked me in the side making me react, accidentally kneeing him in the leg "oow!"
"You asked for that" I said squeezing him tighter to apologise. "Ok fine I'm getting up" I complained "how's your week been?"
"Intense, YGs really been pushing us lately, I've got a performance a club later tonight with Bobby, you should come! Bobbys already gone up there to do some last minute sound checks" 
"He's already there? He hasn't slept in 2 days I'm surprised he even managed to get up. And yeah sounds good let's go!" 
"Great, let me just get changed" he said walking over to pull some clothes out of his wadrobe. This reminded me that I didn't have a change of clothes, I looked down at my outfit, a pair of black loose shorts and a hoody with a T-shirt underneath. I'd just leave the hoody behind, this should be good enough, not that I had much of a choice here anyway.
"You're fine in what you wearing." Hanbin said, noticing me looking at my clothes. I stretched my arms out before getting off the bed, it had been a while since I'd been allowed to sleep this long. I moved off the bed and stood up slightly too fast and lost my balance from my lightheadedness. Hanbin quickly wrapped his arm around my waist steadying me whilst I regained my balanced. I looked up at him, his face too close to mine. After a second I back quickly and grinned "wow, my life saviour, what would I do without you" he dropped his arm after my sarcastic comment. I actually felt my cheeks warm up slightly but turned my head so he wouldn't notice. Sarcasm was often my way of dealing with situations, I was rubbish at expressing my feelings so just ended up hiding them most of the time. But Hanbin really made me feel something different, I didn't know how to explain it even to myself. I mumbled something about washing up before quickly walking out of the room. I heard him snicker behind me as if he knew the reaction he brought out in me. I hated that I was so obvious. I walked into the bathroom and looked in the mirror at my red cheeks and the hot mess my hair was in from sleeping in his bed for so long. I splashed water on my face and washed up before going back to the living room to grab my makeup bag, I looked at what I had to work with. I took a while applying my makeup, I put on a dark red lip, my full lips were the one feature of my face I was proud of and loved applying bold lipstick to them. I took off my hoodie to reveal my loose fit t shirt underneath, I tucked the front into my shorts and let the collar of one side drop over my shoulder to reveal my hot pink bra strap. I tied my hair up into a high pony tail letting my neck line show. To be honest I preferred how my hair looked when it was down but it just bugged me too much when my hair was everywhere. 
I walked back into the bed room to see Hanbin pulling a t shirt over his head. He turned around when he heard me come in, his eyes widened slightly, I was suddenly proud of how of managed to transform my look.
"You looked hot enough when I found you lying in my bed, but now..." I ignored his comment and looked around the bed to find my jacket. I head Hanbin walk up behind me, I could smell the strong cologne he'd just put over his body as he came close. I looked back at him, he really did look good. I but I ignored how my heart rate was starting to increase. Mentally I refusing to back down this time, but somehow I still couldn't meet his gaze. I ended up finding myself taking a step back till I hit a wall behind me. I stood trapped against the wall as he came closer and lowered his head till our foreheads were touching, I looked at his lips, realising how much I had missed them and longed for them to be against mine. I lifted my head up moving my lips towards his, he responded and moved his lips closer till I felt his soft lips on mine, he kissed slowly. I lifted my arms up and wrapped them around his neck, feeling his hair though my fingers. His hand reached my hips lifting up my top slightly and tracing his fingers up along my side whilst deepening the kiss, his body moved into mine as I held him tighter. I broke the kiss to take a breath, my breathing had gotten heavier, I felt Hanbin nibble on my bottom lip, I leaned in to kiss him again but this time he backed up. 
''We're gonna be late'' He said holding my hand and pulling me towards the door but I was still getting over the sudden rush I was feeling from the kiss.
"Wait...." I said. He turned around when he noticed my hesitation. "Erm, you have something on your face" I watched him and laughed as he looked in the mirror to see my lipstick smeared across his lips "Actually, I think it's an attractive look on you" 

AM SO SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT! I was in Korea for a while doing an exhcange programme (and no i didnt see Hanbin there TT.TT ) 

BUT IVE TAKEN SO LONG THAT IKON HAVE ACTUALLY DEBUTED NOW.

but seriously Im sorry again,  I hope you enjoy this chapter!