Escape

Still

Mia's POV

It took around half an hour by bus to get to the dorms. Bobby had shown me the building before but he had never taken me inside until now. The lift was out of order so we had to walk up 5 flights of stairs to reach the floor he stayed at. My legs were about to give up by the time we reached his door. I watched as he keyed the numbers on the keypad. There was a small beep and the door opened.

''Welcome to my humble abode'' Bobby said proudly as he bowed to you.

''Oh shut up at let me in you weirdo'' You laughed at his playful manner. Even in the state I was in he still didn't fail to make me laugh. I seriously couldn't of asked for a better friend. I walked into the flat entering straight into a huge living room. It was tidier than I had expected, but there were still a pair of Mickey boxers laying on the floor. I laughed as Bobby quickly picked them up and shoved them behind one of the cushions on the sofa.

''Yh...They're hanbin's! But anyway I bet you're hungry, do you want something to eat?'' Bobby asked as he walked into the kitchen. My stomach grumbled as I remembered that I had only eaten a fried egg since I came back from school. 

''Starving'' I replied. 

''Ok then, let's see what we have'' He said whilst opening up the fridge ''Errmm, is cold pizza good?''

''Perfect'' Anything sounded good to me right now. Bobby placed a few slices of left over pizza onto the plate and stuck it into the microwave. 

''You'll need a change of clothes for the night, let me go grab a spare tshirt for you'' Bobby said as he wandered off to his room. 

''Thanks!'' I called back to him. I was seriously thankful to him, not just for the clothes, but the fact that he had helped you get away from the nightmare at home. Even if it might be just for one night. Bobby returned and handed me a black tshirt. The pizza was done by now and I starting munching down at the pizza, not realising how hungry I must've been. 

''So this is where you you've been spending your time'' I said looking around and taking in the flat properly.

''Yh, me and hanbin share a room, but seeing as he's not here you can have his bed for tonight. Let me show you around.'' Bobby said getting up from his seat. I had heard about the boys alot from Bobby but I had never actually met them. I ate the last bite of my pizza and followed him. He took me to his bedroom, there were 2 beds, one on each side of the room. There was a bunch of shelves on the wall filled with rows of snapbacks. A huge set of speakers sat in the corner and a desk with a computer sat next to it. I picked up a book from the table and opened it up with curiousity, the pages were scribbled with lyrics.

''Wow, did you write this'' I asked, impressed with the power and emotion of the words. Bobby realised what you were reading and snatched the book out of your hands. ''Waeeeee!!!!'' I protested trying to take the book back.

''That's private!'' He sneered back at me. I gave up trying to grab the book back, he was too tall for me, it was hopless to even try, so i just sat on the bed pouting. ''You can make whatever face you want, I'm still not gonna let you read it!''

''Fine!'' I said in a defeated tone. I yawned realising how tired I was, I hadnt been able to sleep well recently.

''Look at this tired little kid. Time for bed I think'' Bobby teased. I was about to retort with a sarcastic comment but I was stopped by another huge yawn and ended up slurring my words. 

''Maybe your right'' I got up and Bobby pointed me towards the bathroom so I could wash up and get changed. When I was done Bobby was already changed and lying in bed staring at his phone. He looked up when I walked into the room. His eyes shot straight to my arm where by bruise was fully visible in the baggy short sleeved tshirt.

''Mia..why didn't you tell me before. I'm kinda hurt that you didn't think you could talk to me about this.'' I got into bed into bed without saying anything. Closing my eyes.

''I know I don't say it enough, but you are seriously a great friend, you've helped me more than you know'' I told him, hoping he realised the sincerity behind my words. I heard Bobby sigh, I felt like he was about to say something else but I fell asleep before I could hear. 

**** 

I woke up and looked at my phone, it was 6.30, this was the longest I had slept in a long time. I could hear Bobby lightly snoring in the other bed. I got up quietly so as not to wake him and walked towards the kitchen to get myself a glass of water. But as I walked out of the bedroom I walked head first straight into something wet and let out a small yelp. I was shocked and looked up to see someone looking back at me just as shocked. I recognised the face, it was Hanbin! My eyes widened as I realised he was stood in front of me with only a towel wrapped around his waist as if he had just walked out of the shower. He still had water dripping slightly from his hair. For a second I just stood and admired his physique, his toned abs caught my eyes damn he looks hella fine in real life I thought to my self, but I managed to snap out of it quickly, mentally shaking my head.

''ah...sorry!'' I blurted, bowing slightly and trying to keep my eyes off his defined torso. 

''No it's ok'' He smirked back, probably realising that I had been staring for a bit too long. ''But erm, who are you?'' he asked, curious as to what a girl could be doing in the iKon dorms.

''Sorry, I'm Mia, a friend of Bobby's. I needed somewhere to crash for the night, so Bobby suggested I come here. I hope it's not a problem.'' I didn't want him to feel like I had been intruding. 

''No no! It's fine, I just didn't expect to bump into a good looking girl after my shower'' He grinned. So he's a sweet talker, I thought to myself smiling. ''What's so funny?'' 

''Nothing, I just didn't expect to wake up at the break of dawn and walk into a half Hanbin' He laughed at my sarcastic reply. I had heard a lot about the iKon boys a lot from Bobby, he had talked about Hanbin highly and I knew they were close. 

''So this is the Mia Bobby has been going on about, he talks about you a lot you know. Says you guys are like brother and sister.'' I smiled at his comment. 

''Yh we've known eachother since we were young, I dunno what I would do without him'' I admitted. It was true, we were as close as siblings, he even called me his little sister sometimes, even though technically I was older by two months, he always liked to act like the older one. At that moment the door behind me opened.

''What's all the noise about?'' Bobby called out still half alseep.

''Sorry, I didn't mean to wake you so early'' I had forgotten Bobby was still trying to sleep, our loud talking must've woken him. He walked through the door, and I just laughed at the state at him. His hair was squashed into practically the shape of his pillow, he had one eye open and looked as if he was struggling to open the other one. 

''Is this what you look like in the morning'' I said disapprovingly but finding it hilarious.

''This is nothing'' Hanbin said joining in, ''You should see him when he's on only 4hours of sleep''

''Yo shut up bro! Like you're any better. This guy would murder you if you talked to him before he has his morning Red Bull.'' Bobby protested. I laughed at the two bickering. ''But anyway go stick some clothes on, you're scaring my sis!'' Bobby added, shoving Hanbin into his room and closing the door behind him. ''Sorry you had to see that, I didn't think he would be back so early, this dude is too obsessed with training. You can't even force him to take a day off.''

''I see you two have a cute bromance thing going on'' I winked at him.

''Whatever sis, I saw you dribbling when you were staring at his abs'' He smirked at me

'' What... I... I WASN'T STARING'' I stammered, practically giving myself away

''Ha! I knew it. But just remember my abs are waaay better than his'' He gave a cute smile and went to lift up his shirt but I just punched him at his comment and continued to the kitchen to finally grab the glass of water I had woken up for. 

''Hey, you hungry? I'll make us some breakfast'' I called back to Bobby opening the fridge to see what I had to work with. By this time Hanbin was changed and out of his room.

''I just got a text from the other guys, they said they'll be back soon.'' Hanbin said as he joined me in the kitchen. 

''I didn't realise you would all be back so soon, I was hoping to leave before you guys were back. I didn't want to disturb your training or anything.'' Although I had wanted to meet the guys, I knew how serious they took their training and didn't want to mess up their schedule. 

''Stop worrying! I'll finally be able to introduce my little sis to all the members!'' Bobby called back from the living room. I smiled at the thought of being able to meet them. I would have to make a bigger breakfast now that I knew more people would be coming. I went to grab one of the glasses from the cupboard but this kitchen was obviously not designed for short people! As I tiptoed trying to reach it, I felt someone's warm body press up against my back and watched as Hanbin's hand reached up to grab the glass.  A drop of water fell from his still wet hair and landed on my collar bone, I shivered from the sudden coldness.  

''Here'' Hanbin said as he passed me the glass ''Bobby wasn't joking when he said you were short.'' He grinned

''Great another tall freak'' I spoke to myself but loud enough for him to here. I heard him laugh at my response as he helped me prepare the food. I watched him as he cut up the vegetable with speed and threw them into the frying pan, feeling strangely attracted to him as I watched him cook.

''Here, try this. Tell me if it tastes good'' Hanbin took a spoonful of the food he had been cooking and brought it up for me to try. I took a bite from the spoon but hadn't realised how hot it was,

''Ahhh it's hot!''

''Wait'' Hanbin quickly blew into my mouth to cool the food down.

''Wow, this is actually pretty good when it's not buring my mouth'' I was impressed by his cooking skills, I would'nt have thought that he would have much time to cook in the dorms, knowing how busy he kept himself.

''It's one of my Mum's recipes, she gets worried that I don't eat enough when I'm training so she would always teach me new things to cook whenever I'm at home.''  

''Aww, that's so cute'' I said screwing up my nose and holding back and urge to pinch his cheeks. 

''Am not cute!'' He protested, almost stamping his foot. 

''Don't worry, I won't tell anyone, I'll let you keep that swag image you have going on'' I laughed at his childishness, suprised at how easily I was able to get along with Hanbin. 

''What would I do without your kindness'' He replied sarcastically. I stuck my tongue out at him and began to lay the table and then went back to the bedroom to get changed. As I came back to the kitchen I heard a beep and the sound of the front door opening.   

''Mmmmmm it's smelling good in here! Is our Hanbin cooking breakfast for us?'' a voiced called out from the front.

''Woah who's got a new pennyboard??!'' another voice shouted. I was about to come out of the kitchen to greet the guys when someone came skating on my board towards the kitchen almost out of control. I gasped at the speed he was going at and quickly jumped out the way at the last second and watched him collide into the kitchen counter. Ouch, I internally winced at the sound of his body hitting the table. Before I could ask if he was okay Bobby ran in, seeing what had happened he started howling with laughter, laughing so hard he was practically in stitches on the floor, struggling to catch his breath. 

''Aaaahhh man, that hurt'' The guy turned around clutching his side in pain. I recognised his face from TV as Donghyuk

''Are you okay?'' I finally managed to ask as I picked up the board rolling back towards me from the impact.

''Oh is that your board? I think it hates me'' I laughed at his cute reply. By this time the rest of the boys had entered the kitchen to see what the commotion was about, and Bobby had just about managed to pick himself off the floor, still gasping for air. He put his arm around me trying to support him self whilst holding his stomach from laughing so hard. 

''Who's the pretty lady? You brought your girlfriend around Bobby?'' I looked over to see Junhoe leaning over the table and giving me a cheesy wink that just made me roll my eyes.

''Guys this is Mia!'' Bobby started to introduce ''She's my little sis that I've told you about.'' He rubbed my head as if I was a child making me groan and duck out of his grasp. The members laughed at our interaction as I tried helplessly tried to tame my hair.  

''Ah, so this is Mia! Nice to meet you, I'm Jinhwan'' I smiled back, the rest of the boys took turns to introduce themselves. 

''Okay guys I know you're excited to finally see a female in real life but the food's getting cold here!'' Hanbin interrupted as he put the last of the food onto the table. 

''The food looks good hyung'' Chanwoo, the maknae of the group chirped as he sat down to eat. Everyone else followed, stomachs growling at the sight of breakfast.