002

Your Life My Life turns into Our Life

 


    


         


    


        


    


        Chapter 002 - Party Trashed


    


        

        


    


    


        "Omma, Appa were here," Jungkook shouted suddenly.
"Aish Jungkook ah How many times have I told you that you shouldn't have came late huh?" All of BTS parents gather around them.
"We seriously need to teach you a lesson, we decided you guys are grounded for one week young man," Jungkook Omma shaked her head feeling really disappointed in her son.
"But-But-But we was just late for a couple of minutes Omma," Jungkook complained making all of his hyungs glared at him.
"Fine then if your not happy, then we will give you two weeks," The parents left without saying anything else.
"It's all your fault Jungkook, now I can't go out and have fun," Jimin whined.

TTS POV
"Ring Ring, Yobeoseyo ... Ne Arrasso we got it," Tiffany agreed.
Seohyun and Taeyeon went up to her wondering what she agreed too.
"Girls we have a mission tonight... We will be offer $100,000,000 USD for this mission," Tiffany explained to us.
"But what is the mission?" Seohyun took a bit of her goguma.
"Well it's nothing about the gangs but more of a rich person problem," Tiffany grabbed her coke taking a sip from it.
"Then what is it?" Taeyeon getting annoyed not knowing what's the mission is.
"We going to trash a... rich person party," Tiffany explained making Seohyun and Taeyeon looked at her weirdly.
"Wait what? A rich person party... Thats the easiest mission I ever heard of," Taeyeon scoff.
 "But, wait who is the rich person?" Seohyun put her arm in front of Taeyeon like she defending from going anywhere.
"I believe it's the Geon?Jeon?Neon? no it's jeon I believe," Tiffany shaked her head.
"Jeon? Jeon? Jeon?" Seohyun looked space out.    


    


         Seohyun POV
Jeon? Jeon? Jeon? Why does this name sounds so familiar? Wait don't tell me it's that guy from this morning. jeon Jungkook. Hahaha Seo Joo Hyun. You must be out of your mind today. i can't be Jeon Jungkook. I bet lots of people have that last name. Anyway I should focus on the job now since we're going to do our work.
"Unnie what time are we going to start the mission," I asked Tiffany seeing her setting up her case.
"In about 1 hour," Tiffany Unnie checked her watch.
"Girls let start setting up our plan," Taeyeon Unnie instructed us.
I took out a map and put it at our dining table.
"Okay so the party will be at XXXX okay," Tiffany pointed on the map.
"What should we bring a gun,... knife to hurt them?" Taeyeon throwed a sharpen knife to the wall.
It wasn't surprising that Taeyeon would do that. She always have to practice her aiming beforehand. That's explains why we have so many holes on our walls. 
"Unnie I know this isn't the real mission, there must be something mpre about this mission," I shared at her intently.
Tiffany smiled at me. She throws me a newspaper. I looked through the pages seeing a article ' JEON COMPANY GOING TO BE JOIN WITH THE XI COMPANY FROM CHINA'.
"Hmph Rich people are such dirty people, getting a gang to do it for them," I smirked while discarding the newspaper in the bin.


    


        Jungkook's Parents POV
"Do you think this is a good idea to join with the Xi?" Jungkook's mother worried.
"I'm not sure to honey but I think this is a good idea, rather joining with the Kim company," Jungkook's father shakes his head.
"Sir The Xi have arrive here," The butler informed us.
"Okay I will be down there in a minute," Jungook's father turn to his wife.
"Make sure to punish Jungkook," He left the room.
"Ah Hello there Mr.Xi and Mrs. Xi," Jungkook's father greeted them.
He look at them seeing them with a young boy with them.
"Hello Mr.Jeon, I like to introduce you to my Son, Xi Luhan," Mr.Xi introduce his son.
"Hello there Luhan, it seems like your at my son age you should go and see him," Jungkook's father got he butler to take Luhan to Jungkook.
"Now Mr.Xi May you come with me," Jungkook's father walked to the stairs. 
Mr. Xi followed Jungkook's father upstairs. Jungkook's father opened his study room.
"You may come on," Jungkook's father lead Mr.Xi into the room.
When Jungkook's father was about to close the door a sharpen knife was thrown through the door.
Mr.Xi and Jungkook's father got frighten.
"Who's there? Show yourself now!" Jungkook's father shouted.
"Hah Such  pathetic people," A girl voice was heard by both of them.
"Show yourself! I'm going to get the security," Jungkook's father used his office phone to call the security.
"Pfft I'm not scared of your threats," The girl laughed. 


    


        TTS POV
Tiffany kept on talking to them to get them distract the two business man in the study room.
Taeyeon was the person who throw the sharpen knife.
"The plan is working as we plan,"Taeyeon smirked.
"Let's go we have no time to waste," Seohyun pull Taeyeon with her to the entrance.
Seohyun was wearing a mask and Taeyeon wore a cap.
Knock Knock, they knocked on the main door.
"Ah may I help you?" The butler of the house asked both of them.
Seohyun took her gun out and aim it at the guy head.
"Where's The Jeon's son anf The Xi's Son?" Seohyun threaten him.
"In The loun-ou-ounge room," The butler stutter.
Even though the butler explain to them, Taeyeon didn't gave mercy to him shot him two needles of liquid that Tiffany invented, it contains lots of poison in it, it was like a venomous snake bite him. Seohyun make sure to put a pill into the butler mouth making sure he forgets everything in case he survives the poisons.
Taeyeon and Seohyun slowly walked in the room so people wouldn't know there presence. They notice that there was only 8 people there especially when there were all boys.
"Unnie there's only two people that we need ." Seohyun whispered to her.




Seohyun's POV
Wait why is there someone that look so familiar to me? F***ing S***!!! The world is very small after all!! All well I don't really care if he knows it's me. I'm doing my job after all.
"I recongnize one of them, and I'm 100% sure that that's the Jeon's son," I whisper to her.
We were behind them so the eight didn't know there was me and Taeyeon Unnie behind them.
I pulled out my two guns and softly pointed at the two heads making sure they don't know there was a gun pointed at them until a make a sound. I'm know what the Xi's Son look like because I saw his face on the newspaper, such a pretty boy but such a spoil brat.
I gave a signal to Taeyeon Unnie to be behind of me in case I need back up.
"Don't move, Or i will shoot you," I voice out making all the heads turn behind them.
"What the F***? Are you crazy? Wait Seohyun from TTS?!" A guy that have a pretty deep voice shouted.
"Seohyun, wait Seohyun??? Why are you pointing a gun at me? Don't you remember who I am? I saved me remember," Jungkook looked at me shocked.
"Hmph It seems like your friend over there already know who I am, I remember everything , I don't need to explain anything to you though so don't try to force saying anything," I looked at him seriously. I felt someone staring at me intently. It was the Xi's Son. 
"Can you stop looking at me intently?" I got anoyed.
He looked away feeling embarrassed. I pull away but then have my arm over my shoulder on both of them still having both the guns pointing at them.
"Please don't hurt him," A guy who have really broad shoulder but a super soft personality begged for me.
I didn't listen to him and start pulling both of them upstairs.
The guys that seems like both of there friend wanted to follow but Taeyeon throw a knife at the wall.
"Don't move if you want to die," Taeyeon said in a scary tone.
I stop at a door.
"Is this your father's Study room?" I asked Jungkook not looking at him.
"Yes..."
I kicked the door open since I have my hands full.
"Who are you? And why do you have my sons and Mr.Xi sons" He shouted out.
"Do not join both of your compay together or I will kill your sons," I said making both of them tremble and scared.
"Okay, okay Just please don't kill my son," Mr.Xi begged me.
"Give her the files that you going to sign NOW," Tiffany yelled through the microphone.
Jungkook's father walked to me slowly and hand me the file. I pushed Mr.Xi's Son and Jungkook to Jungkook's father and shut the door.
I ran to the Ball Room where it seems like most of the guest are there. I look at the ballroom seeing that there are 3 chndeliers and 10 windows. I start shooting the chandeliers making the guest scared and lightly injured. Then I shooted the windows making everyone scream. I looked around seeing Mrs.Jeon screaming. Hmph sadly I couldn't give you mercy. I took out a knife that have TTS carve on the wooden part letting them know who did this. I aimed closely at her leg so she won't be badly hurt. And then score. Right on her thigh.
"Ring Ring Ring, Seohyun let's get out of here and tell Taeyeon to get out of here too," Tiffany instructed me.
I ran back to the lounge room seeing 7 boys knocked out. I laughed but then turn serious pointing to the door so Taeyeon know what I'm saying without me saying out loud. 
I guess we succed but something felt wrong.    


    


         


    


        


    


        Author's Notes: THANK YOU THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR READING THIS STORY. I KNOW THIS IS BAD WRITING BECAUSE I'M REALLY BAD AT WRITING T^T.


    


        credit