001

Your Life My Life turns into Our Life

 


    


         


    


        


    


        Chapter 001 - The Beginning 


    


        

        


    


         


    


        "Unnie Why are we here again?" The maknae asked looking around the deserted place.
Tiffany took her phone out of her pocket. She dialing someone's phone number on her phone.
"Yobeoseyo?," Tiffany asked.
"Ne who are you?" A woman answered through the phone.
"Ah I'm your daughter friend she told me that we'll be meeting at a cafe but she isn't her yet," Tiffany lied to the eomoni.
"Ah jinjja I will tell my daughter to talk to you," Tiffany waited for the person to answer.
"Hello??" A girl voice answered.
"Oi where are you it's Tiffany from TTS, you know that we hate waiting for people to arrive," Tiffany smirked looking at us.
"Mianhaeyo I wouldn't do that again," the girl stuttered.
"Actually you wouldn't have to do that again because you wouldn't get a chance too."
"What d-d-do you mean b-b-by that?" 
"We will be seeing at your house at 5pm and you'll see what will happen," Tiffany ended the call. Seohyun looked around the place decided to take a walk.
"Seohyunnie where are you going?" Taeyeon asked making Seohyun turn her head around.
"I'm going to take a walk you can handle the girl by yourself right," Taeyeon nodded and took Tiffany with her.
SEOHYUN POV
Jeez it's been a while since I took a work by myself. Should I keep the mask on? BANG BANG!!! Huh what was that?! Should I see what happen? Nah but what happen if someone is hurt. Fine then I'm going. I walked to the sound seeing a bunch of people fighting. Aish it was just a gang fight I think I recongnize them. Ah it's thr rookie gangs MONSTA X and MADTOWN. Why are they fighting I guess members reason? I felt someone walking behind me. I turn around seeing a boy a cute boy actually wait what am I thinking? Aish Seo Joo Hyun stop thinking about it!!! Wait he shouldn't be here, he could get himself died. 
"Oi You there you shouldn't be here?!" I shouted still in my mask.
"Why? It's not like I'm going to get in a accident," the boy ignored my warning.
"Aish you just listen to me go back where you are you not suppose to be here," the boy kept on going not listening to me at all.
UNBELIEVEABLE he dared to not listen. He seriously going to get a lesson from me. Well... Not from me but he seriously be stuck in the middle of those two gangs.
I saw him walking towards to the gang fights not looking straight but looking at his phone. I stopped myself from warning him again knowing he won't listen. Then a loud BANG!!! heard. He seriously going to owe me for saving him. I ran to the place seeing him freaking scared of the two gangs. That's for not listening to me. 
"Oi What are you doing?!" I shouted at the two gangs.
"Oh Seohyun from TTS?!" The two looked shocked seeing me. What's wrong with me I'm not that scary.
"Yeah it's Seohyun now why the hell are you involving a innocent person in this fight," I questioned them making them have their heads down.
"Sorry Sunbaenim," MONSTA X apologized.
"Now send me the poor guy here stop involving innocent people in to your gang fight," I took him and started walking him to a park. 
JUNGKOOK POV
What the f***? Happened here. Aish I should've listen to the girl. I guess I owe the girl big time. 
"Ahh," I shouted feeling a pain through my arm.
"What happened?!" The girl asked me.
"I think I just hurted my arm," She looked at my arm. 
"When we at the park I will heal you," She kept on leading me to the park. 
"Oi where are you going the park here and there's a bench in front of you?" The girl pulled me down to sit on the bench.


    


        She took hold of my injured arm making yelled in pain.
"What's your name?" The girl suddenly asked me.
"Jeon Jungkook, Jungkook is fine," I looked at the girl.
"What why are you staring at me?" The girl pulled my injured arm.
"Jeez I was staring because I was waiting for you to introduce yourself no need to hurt me," I complained.
"Seohyun, Just call me Seohyun," the girl kept on checking my arm.
"No last name like Jeon Jungkook," She looked at me coldly. 
"I don't need to anyway it doesn't seems like we will be meeting again."
"Anyway you seem like someone I know that goes to my school?"
"Really? Well I don't go to your school because I never saw you before."
"Which school are you going? I go to Seoul Art High School."
"Are you an idiot or something? Why would I tell you when I barely know you."
"..."
"Hold still this going to hurt but it will heal your arm though," She pulled my arm really hardly making my tears to force out. 
"Okay now?" She checked me.
"It hurts like hell," I whined and complain.
"That's the point of the healing making you feel pain," She shaked her head.
She walked away from me like she just walked pass me.
"Oi where are you going?" I shouted to her.
"Home," She answered without looking back.
"But how about we hang out a bit?" I asked her.
She waved a goodbye to me. Jeez why does she have to be so rude? But I got to say she is qute a interesting girl.


    


         TTS POV
"Seohyunnie where did you go for so long?" Tiffany gave Seohyun a eye smile.
"Just got into some big situation," I sighed remembering that I suppose to have a quiet walk but got stuck in a situation.
"Huh? Really what happen?" Taeyeon gave me a drink seeing me tired.
"Do you remember the rookie gang MONSTA X and MADTOWN?" I drank a bit of the drink.
"Hm actually... yeah a bit of... oh wait ah I remember now," Taeyeon remembered the group.
"Well they just had a gang fight..." Tiffany looked at Seohyun weirdly.
"Isn't that normal we have gang fights?" Tiffany said tilting her head.
"Well yeah but they got a innocent person involed in it," Seohyun sighed.
"They should've know that they shouldn't have got a innocent person involed into a gang fight," Taeyeon shaked her head.
"Kids these days especially the rookie gangs. They kept thinking they are everything they have a long way to go."
Ring Ring Ring "Yobeoseoyo," Tiffany answered her phone.
"Hahaha get your information kid you wouldn't want to have a gang fight with us," Tiffany laughed making the two girls beside her looked at her.
"Fine... We accept the challenge but you have to be on time but you have to know what will happen to you when your late at the site you wouldn't be able to see the light again," Seohyun looked and turned her head back to the television.
"Is it another gang who wanted to challenge us?" Tiffany went on her computer.
"Yeah their name is Sonamoo... never heard of them," Tiffany shrugged.
"I guess we have to get training and fit," Taeyeon got of the couch.
"When are we having a gang fight?" Taeyeon did some stretching.
"June 17th."
"Sonamoo huh? I guess we have to start planning too," Seohyun some tricks.
 


    


        BTS POV
"Hyung I'm here," Jungkook shouted.
"Where we're you, we're going to be late for the opening for your dad's company anniversary," Jin hyung complained at me.
"Okay Okay I just need to change then we can go right," Jungkook rushed to get his outfit. He changed as quickly as he can don't want to get a lecture from his dad.
"Are you ready yet?" Rapmon nows the one complaining.
"YES YES I AM JEEZ STOP RUSHING ME... OKAY LETS GO GO GO!!!" Jungkook pushed his hyungs out of the doors.
A car was parked in front of the seven boys.
"JIn Hyung your driving!!!" JImin shouted while going in the car.
"Aish Why do I have to be the hyung?" Jin shaked his head and went back to driving. 
"Oi Jungkook where were you? We tried to find you everywhere but you no where to be seen?" V turn his head to Jungkook.
"Um I accidently caught into a gang fight..." Jungkook tried to say the gang fight softly as he can.
"Wait What?! GANG FIGHT?!" Suga and J-hope got shocked.
"Are you injured anywhere?" Jimin checked him.
"Jeez hyung I didn't got injured a girl save me," Jungkook started getting annoyed by his hyungs.
"A GIRL?!" Jin stopped the car immeadiately.
"W-w-w-hat did you just said A GIRL?!" Jin stuttered.
"Ne Hyung her name Seohyun she helped me too heal my arm and got me out of it," Rapmon got surprised hearing the girl name.
"Wait Jungkook did you just said her name is Seohyun?" Rapmon pointed at Jungkook.
"Ne Hyung Wae?" Jungkook looked confused at Rapmon.
"She's in a gang name TTS and she's the maknae of the group plus she's the strongest out of the three of them... You know that the person who helped you is in the gang. Police have searching for them everywhere but couldn't. TTS is the most wanted gang in Korea and 5th wanted in the entire world," Rapmon explained to them making them widen their eyes.
"WHAT?!" The whole group shouted except Rapmon.
"Hyung how did you know about this?!" Jimin nudged Rapmon.
"Hahaha Did some research on gangs..." Every stop for a while then remembered that they were going to be late for the party. 
"Quick Jin hyung we are seriously going to get a lecture from our parents," J-hope sighed.

 


    


         


    


        


    


        Author's Notes: How is it? I hope you like it. I put some music so you can enjoyed it more. The music is IU nagged ft. 2AM Seulong. Sorry that the story is bad. I'm not good at writing at stories. MIANHAE T^T!!!! 


    


        credit