The Past

THE STRANGER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Jungkook looked really confused as to why I was laughing so I apologized, “Sorry, I just remembered those times…”

“What times?” he asked and for a second I regretted my reply, “just those times we were together” I confessed; there’s no point in hesitating.

“Oh” he smiled, “What songs have you playing lately?”

I just realized I had let my poor guitar get covered with dust in the past months, “I haven’t played lately” I answered, “I just don’t feel like playing”

Another memory flashed in my mind; that time when I was really determined to learn the basic strumming pattern and got a little frustrated not being able to get it on the first few tries. I’m so impatient; I was clamoring and Jungkook who’s a master of guitar was just laughing at me but I was surprised when he suddenly held my hand and taught me how it should be done. I remembered how my heart beat raced as he gently held my hand and guided it; though I was a bit distracted I was glad I got it instantly after that.

“Jaemin” he called out dragging me out of the memory, I just smiled; it was one of the good memories but such a waste it was just overshadowed by the hurtful ones. “What?”

“You said, there’s a lot to know about a person” he paused and I nodded, “but how do you know if they want to know all about you?”

“Well…” I smiled, “they spend time with you” I continued seeing him deep in his thoughts, “Like you and Jimin. You’re always together so I guess you know almost all about each other, right? Same goes to me and Yein”

“You’re right”

“But it still up to you if you’d be true enough to be known by the other… In my case, I always wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter