Intro

THE STRANGER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

I couldn’t help but smile; it was what I wanted to do for the past months and now here I am, standing under the moonlight, under the stars that outshines the dull sky with the small waves greeting me on the shoreline. I loved the night, sea breeze that brushed through my skin; I missed it.

I breathe in calmly and closed my eyes. There’s a few people not too far so I didn’t feel scared doing anything alone. I felt someone coming from the back so I opened my eyes and when I turned around my shoulders fell, “Jaemi” he smiled.

That smile and the way he says my name were the things I didn’t miss at all. I reminded myself not to be rude so I faked a small smile, “Something wrong?” I asked since I don’t see any reason for him to approach me by himself.

“Nothing” he replied shortly, I sighed inwardly. I didn’t want to have another pointless conversation to happen between me and him so I cut straight to the point, “Why are you here? Where did the others go?”

“Just checking the place out” he replied, “Jungkook” I tried to really sound nice, “I’ll just go for a walk” I waved goodbye to him and I thought it was clear that I wanted to be alone but he walked after me. He was ruining my moment and there’s no one to blame but Yein. She didn’t tell me he was coming…

 

 

I tried ignoring his presence and just take my time all for myself but screw it; my mind was now busy entertaining my memories with him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter