Hypo

Living With Exo! One-Shot Scenerios
Please log in to read the full chapter

Hypo (low blood sugar levels, the term is commonly used for Diabetics when their blood sugar levels drop less than 4)

You woke up sweaty and shaky, you didn’t even need to check your levels to know you were going into Hypo, you shakily got to you feet, feeling dizzy and heavy limbed almost immediately "____?" You turned to see Junmyeon sat up in his bed "What are you doing?" He flicked his light on and looked to you "Hypo..." You grabbed onto your dresser as he shot out of bed "Have you checked your levels?" You shook your head "Sit back down" He dashed out the room and came back with an energy drink and a groggy Chanyeol "What's going on?" He mumbled eyes half open "____'s low" "Oh!" He bypassed his hyung and grabbed your meter "How does this thing work?..Oww!" You half heartidly laughed as he pricked his own finger by mistake "You need to take off the cap, pull that lancet out and put a fresh one in" Junmyeon pointed to each section of the pricker as he spoke, you meanwhile were slowly sipping down the drink Junmyeon had given you "Are you alright?" He crouched down in front of you and you nodded "I've done it!" Chanyeol announced rather loudly causing you to whine "What!?" His eyes widened "Your too noisy...my head hurts" You whispered holding out an extremely shaky hand to him "You want me to do it?" You nodded looking at your hand "I can't" You breathed out *click* "2.6" You sighed "I've had worse" You shut your eyes "So what happens now?" "Keep me awake, I can't go back to sleep until my levels have gone up over 5" "Let's go and put a movie on quietly then" Chanyeol suggested before heading quietly out the door "Can you hold onto me?" You looked to a worried looking Junmyeon "Of course"

"Why's everyone up?" Resting against Junmyeon's side you were startled by the voice of Sehun

Please log in to read the full chapter