When You End Up On The Recieving End Of The Maknaes Games

Living With Exo! One-Shot Scenerios
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Good morn..." You greeting was cut off as something heavy and hard whacked you straight in the face, instantly knocking you on the ground "CUT IT OUT!" You heard Junmyeon scream as he crouched in front of you "Idiots....are you alright?" You shook your head, you couldn't feel half of your face and your eyes were blurry, and there was a wet substance trickling into your mouth, which by the taste was blood "You two get your arses over here now..." You heard two sets of feet approach "This is why we do not play games inside" He pointed to you "One of you get the first aid kit...come on _____" He wrapped an arm around your side and hoisted you up, you felt yourself stumble "I've got you" He slowly guided you into the nearest bedroom, which happened to be Chanyeol and Jongdae's "What happened?" Chanyeol's eyes widened before taking you from Junmyeon's grip "I'll get some ice" You were sat down "Who was it? I heard hyung screaming" "Tao....and Sehun" You were surprised when he began wiping your mouth with a tissue "You're bruising up, those guys never learn" "Ouch!" "Sorry" He smiled shyly which was new to you "Well on the plus side at least it hit me, whatever it was, and not the trophy cabinet" "That's not the point _____, they shouldn't be throwing things around the dorm anyway" He shook his head "Right let's get this face iced" Junmyeon came back in the room, you shut your eyes and rested your head on Chanyeol's shoulder "Alright?" You shook your head "It hurts" Suddenly a big hand was latched onto yours "Ready? This may sting a little" You nodded and gripped Chanyeol's hand a little tighter, the second the icy came into contact with your skin, the tears you had been holding back escaped "It really hurts..." "I know it does I'm sorry" You watched how a look of sadness crossed Junmyeon's face "I need to talk to those brats, Yeol keep the ice on her face" "Yes hyung" You watched him leave "He's upset" You sniffled "You're hurt, of course he's upset you know how sensitive he is" "Hmm...can you take the ice off? It really stings" "Does it?" You nodded and the bag of peas was soon removed from your face "Thanks".

*********

"What do you think you were doing?" Junmyeon stood in front of the two youngest with a big scowl on his face "We were just playing hyung..." Tao whispered "Playing? You don't play with stuff like that in the dorm, you should know that by now, if you didn't then you do now" H

Please log in to read the full chapter