Weird Confessions

Living With Exo! One-Shot Scenerios
Please log in to read the full chapter

You were sprawled out on your bed with your head immersed in a photography magazine when there was a knock on the door "Noona?" The door opened "Yes Tao?" "Can I tell you something?" "Umm sure, is everything alright?" "Yeah...I just thought that I'd let you know that...I'm" "You're?" "I'm a PIG!" He turned and ran out of the room before you could ask anything "How odd" You shook your head and went back to reading your magazine.

After half an hour had past since Tao's random confession there was another knock on the door "_____?" "It's open" "Hey" It was Kyungsoo "Is there something you needed?" "Nope...I'm a pig" "Pardon?" "What?" "You said something, I didn't quite catch it" "I didn't say anything?" "But you did...what did you say Soo?" "I'm...." "Yes?" You probed "I'm...I'm a pig" He too ran out the room leaving you dumbfounded once again.

"Pig? Hmm, so random" You muttered to yourself as you exchanged your magazine for your sketchbook, immediately drawing a little pig on the corner of the sheet "Hey ____" "Oh hey Yeol" You looked up briefly as he came in and dropped himself onto the opposite bed "What are you drawing?" "Umm, not much of anything, I just thought I'd do some doodling to see if i could come up with some ideas for my next project" "Oh sounds interesting" He mused looking around the room, his eyes soon landing on the little pig on the corner of the page "Why have you drawn a picture of me?" "What? I haven't" You looked to him in confusement "

Please log in to read the full chapter