Introductions-Part 2

The Truth about these Famous Dorks!

After unpacking all her luggage, Teresa powered up her Macbook,and went over to see if James/Uki/Chris's online for a webchat session. 

[6:05 PM-]

parkjames: dongsaengie!

parkjames: you're doing well there?

tscameron: Jamsie! yeah, I guess. It's just the first day-ask me THAT in a few weeks time. :P

parkjames: Chris misses you a lot, he's been pretty offbeat since no one's there to play video games with him anymore...

tscameron: Well you can! It's not like I'm dead anyways, just call him to get his on a plane for hours and there. 

parkjames: You know him, he spends all his money on video games and food. he has naw money. ;)

~~~~

Meanwhile, the door opened and in came the members that had been busy on schedules, and Alex, who tagged along since YUNHO's there too. 

"HYUNGG~~" Sungmin dragged Shindong over to the living room and then ran to drag his "manager dongsaengie" out to meet the others. 

"Everyone else, she’s “points to Teresa”, is our new manager! This is Cam dongsaengie-she’s younger than all of you, so be nice!” said Ryeowook. Aish, always the nice hyung, right? 

"Oh, annyeonghaseyo manager-shi!"

~~~~~

~~Teresa POV~~

Well that's a hell load of Korean idols here-15 of them in total! I hope someone else's doing the cooking. 

Then, a person that's almost the same age as I am squeezed into the now VERY crowded living room and introduced herself, or is it a him? Omo, this is very weird, very weird indeed. “Aish Chubby Cheeks, move! I’m Alex, Donghae’s brother.” he/she said. Wait, BROTHER? He sure looks like a girl well enough. Must be something behind this....

------------------------------------

Really short chapter, but I hope you all still enjoyed it. 

^^ I decided to leave it as a cliffhanger-so you readers might have to wait! Don't be a silent reader and stay tuned!