To Seoul!

The Truth about these Famous Dorks!

2 hours left until touchdown in Incheon International Airport, and to my first day as the manager of Super Junior. It's only been a mere 16 or so hours before departing to Korea, and I'm already having a wave of missing everyone-ism already. Now, out of the blue, I felt a sharp kick on my back from that little kid sitting behind me-so he's already waken up...great. That kid almost drove me crazy with every single kick delivered from his tiny, but powerful legs. I swear that little guy would be a kung-fu master someday. 

Flashback

"PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME CAM! What about our video game marathons?" said Chris, one of my close buddies in Cambridge. Seriously, that guy uses more aegyo than I do! Aish, but this time I can't go his way anymore, remember about that job? Well, it does pay pretty well, and it seems cool to boss 15 idols around. Now it's James's turn. "Aww, our little dongsaeng is leaving us for Korea!" with a extremely tall exterior, James is actually a really awesome person. Now if Uki's here, things would be much more better. But she's left to Japan for a short getaway before going to meet her brother in Seoul. It really is horrible leaving those two, since they're the ones that took care of this little kid during these 6 years. 

~~~~~~~

Since there's going to be a few more hours before I'll be able to get off this plane, I'll just introduce myself to all of you, alright? So, hello, and I'm Teresa. Well, Teresa Seohae Cameron to be exact, but my friends also call me Cam or by me surname, Cameron. And yes, I'm ASIAN :) If you're wondering how a Chinese girl can have a foreign surname, it's because I'm 1/4 British, and I guess that's how I got "Cameron". May 24, 1991 would be my birthday, and I'm one of those video game nerds who loves Starcraft. Um...what else? Oh, and I did leave a pretty important information about myself- I'm a university graduate from Cambridge in Law and Economics and received my masters in Biochemistry. I might seem like a nerd, I know, but I'm pretty normal despite my very "unnormal" childhood. 

Just when I'm finished with this "introducing myself" business, a broadcast was signalling that the plane has arrived in the airport and would be landed shortly. "Passengers, please stay seated, and we hope you have a enjoyable stay in Korea. Thanks for selecting Cathay Pacific." said from a female flight attendant over the broadcasting system. Oh well, time to get to work then. 

It took a while for my luggage to finally arrive, and I then went to the company car where Super Junior's driver would be waiting to drop me off in their dorms, which is in the central of the city. WHY HELLO THERE, SEOUL.

~A while later- Super Junior Dorms~

"A WHAT? We're going to have a female manager?"

"Hyung, REALLY?"

"Does she like turtles?"

"I hope she likes Hello Kitty!"

"Wait, Hyung, you said that she's 20? She's younger than EVERYONE!"

"Even magnae here is her oppa, huh?"

"Can she cook?"

"Maybe she likes video games..."

"Is she as pretty as I, Kim Heechul am?

All of a sudden, the front door opened and a young woman stepped into the living room. The members were pretty shocked, to find such a pretty one living with them. 

"Annyeonghaseyo, Teresa imnida" said their new manager, which is revealed to be called Teresa. Afterall, the members of Super Junior had no idea who it was going to be. 

Everyone was completely shell-shocked for some reason, but then Leeteuk took the lead and introduced the members.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Leeteuk imnida, and these guys are..."

"Hi, I'm Eunhyuk, and that's Donghae next to me."

"Hello! I'm Sungmin-Do you like Hello Kitty?"

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Kim Ryeowook!"

"I'm Yesung, and this is Ddangkoma!"

"Hello, I'm Kim Heechul"

"Hi, I'm Choi Siwon, are you Christian?"

And last, but not least, a guy lifted his head up from the computer screen where he's playing Starcraft, mumbled "Hey, I'm Kyuhyun". 

Teresa looked down to his screen "Omo! You like Starcraft?".

"Our magnae here is a die hard Starcraft gamer" said Heechul. 

"Wait, you like Starcraft?" asked Kyuhyun

"Yeah, sure, I love that bloody game!" exclamed Teresa

"Well, then he would stop asking us to play with him anymore...which is pretty good." thought Leeteuk, as you can see, he isn't really talented in Starcraft. 

A few seconds later, and Kyuhyun was chatting enthusiastically with the young manager about Starcraft tactics and games. 

"We should take Teresa to her room, right guys? Oh, Alex, Henry, Zhou Mi and the others seem to be busy at the moment, so I guess they'll be back later."

"Yeah, right this way, it's next to Alex and Henry's rooms, and opposite Kyuhyun's." Donghae begin to pick up her suitcases and directed her towards her new room. 

"Please, you can also call me Cam or Cameron if you wanted to, alright?"

"Arasso Cam dongsaeng!" said Sungmin in aegyo mode :)

------------------------

The end of the first chapter! :)

I hope you all enjoyed it, and please comment and subscribe!

Sorry for having THAT much dialogue in this chapter, but it is an introduction. I was going to rewrite a similar intro as one of the fanfics that I was writing as a spin off from, but I decided to put my own spin into it. Well, so Kyuhyun might be one of her buddies here after all ;)