In the Practice Studios.

The Truth about these Famous Dorks!

~~~Teresa's POV~~~

As soon as they've arrived, their choreographer, Jinho immeadiately started his dance training right away. 

"Ohno, Jinho hyung's feeling energetic today. Now we'll probably be stuck here for longer than we expected..." murmered Kangin. 

"Bonamana" started to play on the massive speakers, signalling that it's time to start.

Alright, after 10 minutes of observing them dancing, I've got to say that...

They arn't all dance machines like Eunhyuk. Take Kyuhyun for example-all I can say is: You're probably my gaming buddy, but seriously,  even I have better hand-eye coordination than you do!  

Since Jinho's a complete perfectionist, which we all love and hate about, I knew that these guys arn't going to be leaving anytime soon. So I decided to take a walk around the building or go out to grab an icecream, well, perhaps I'd run into Onew or Minho. Well actually, I've got to known them through the Suju guys, and Shinee sure drops by the dorms a lot!

The elevator opened, and in came out Taemin.

"Omo, annyonghaseyo Teresa noona!" he said with a cheeky smile.

"You knew well that noona makes me feel old, Taeminnie!" 

"But you ARE older than me!"

I give up. "Aish, whatever. Say hi to the others for me, alright?".

"Arasso! Bye NOONA!"

This kid....

Soon enough, the elevator reached the first floor, which was the restaurant. Many SM trainees were hanging out while taking a break from their training sessions. Their faces were sweating and flushed red, but their eyes shone that determination of a dream to finally debut. To them, all that hard work would be worth it if they had the chance to be in one of SM's idol groups. The odds were about one in a hundred, but who knows, they might be the next SNSD or Super Junior. 

My stomach literally roared, I realized that I had skipped lunch and needed food in my stomach. I rushed over to the counter to place my order. 

"Excuse me, I'll have an egg salad sandwich and a Dr Pepper."

"That'll be 3200 won in total." I handed the cashier the money and waited for my meal.

Meanwhile, 3 of the SNSD girls were walking towards my direction. Since I just started being Super Junior's manager, not many people outside the industry knows that they have changed managers. 

"Annyonghaseyo, Yoona imnida, and they're Sooyoung and Tiffany."

"Hello Teresa, we've heard about you already, but because we were in Thailand a few days ago, we didn't get a chance to meet you. It's nice to meet you properly for the first time!" said Sooyoung

"Um...Yoona here needs your help, do you mind giving this packed lunch to Kyuhyun?" asked Tiffany

So Korea's Bed Head has some female admirers, huh? 

"Oh, so you've got a little crush on him, Yoona unnie?"

Yoona immediately blushed-definitely a sign!

"Well, of course I'd be happy to help! I thought that guy was such a video game geek that he'd be overlooked by female idols...." I said

They all breathed a sign of relief, guess they thought I might be the hardcore hyung they once had. Perhaps not :)

Finally my sandwich was DONE! That looks delicious-nomnomnom. 

She handed me the blue box filled with sushi and a side dish of Kimchi and hurriedly left as they have a schedule-I think it's Star King or Strong Heart. 

~~~~

"Shindong, Kangin, I KNOW that you've been eating those chocolates behind MY back, now hand them in before I force you to do 100 pushups right now!"

"Yah Magnae...stop stepping on my foot while dancing!" exclamed Anchovy

The studio was a complete warzone when I came back. This is very bad news. 

"Dongsaengie! You're back!" Wookie came running to me

I grinned, gesturing to the lunch box on my hand. 

"CHO KYUHYUN! Get over here!"

"What?"

"Yoona unnie told me to give this to you...I never knew she's into you!"

"Kyu here isn't into her though, she's just his friend to him..." said Donghae

How does he know? Well, as if he can read my mind, he started to continue his sentence.

"How do I know?" he winked 

"Because Yoona hates Starcraft! No...but I can tell she isn't his type."

HAE OPPA IS NOW PSYCHICHAE. :0

~~~~

"That-Was-The-Hardest-Workout-Slash-Dance-Practise-I-Ever-Had!" complained Shindong, still trying to catch his breath.

"Hyung was crazy today...now I have to go back to feed Ddangkoma!" said Yesung

Well the others? They're all fast asleep. I guess I'd be the one waking them later...I shall prepare water buckets to give them a little shower. 

~~~~

Hello! It's been long since I updated. I just had my Maths test today and having a Science test at Monday. Mianhe :)

Hope you all enjoyed this *extra* long chapter-just to make it up for you all.

Please don't be a silent reader, leave comments below to tell me what you think! It'll make my day to see your support!