The Alarm Clock incident

The Truth about these Famous Dorks!

"Awh, not NOW? Leave me to sleep-I'm still jet lagged!" complained Teresa, while her alarm clock rang again and again.

It’s only 7:15 AM, and they won’t be up that early, right?  The only schedule Super Junior had was to go to SM dance studios and practise their choreography for their comeback.

And therefore, Teresa dozed off into dreamland once again.

Meanwhile, another person shot out of bed, scratching his hair. It was Yesung. 

"AISH! CHO KYUHYUN HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I TOLD YOU TO WAKE UP WHEN YOUR ALARM'S RINGING!"

He stomped into Kyuhyun's room, pressing the "off" button to turn off that beeping noise.

Wait. There's another alarm ringing here? He then figured out the sound was from his manager's room, opened the door, and an sleeping figure greeted him. 

Yesung sighed, and repeated his actions for her alarm. They’re just like the same. 

An hour later, his sleeping dongsaengs finally woke up. 

~~Teresa's POV~~

Ah...what's that smell? FOOD! 

I went out, and a smiling Ryeowook was busy flipping about 20 pancakes, humming "Sorry Sorry". Such a cute oppa :)

"Teehee, dongsaengie, remember if you're cooking for them, make spare portions since they get REALLY hungry all the time!" said Ryeowook. 

I nodded, grabbed my plate of pancakes and went over to sit next to Siwon and Donghae. 

~~~~

~~Kyuhyun's POV~~~

"Oh hey, Korea's BED HEAD. Look, you've overslept again. Now hurry up, we're leaving in 15 minutes!" exclaimed Alex

Teresa smirked as Alex hurled threats to me. As in REAL threats: "I'm going to grab all your favorite video games and throw them out of the window!" or "I'll tell Wookie not to make you ANY food for the whole month!". Alex is sure the complete opposite of Donghae....

"Arasso, arasso, just wait for a sec!" Alex Lee, you're going to regret threatening the evil magnae! 

~~~~

Soon enough, they all piled in to the van and headed off to the SM practice rooms. 

"Cam, we're going to practise for our comeback since it's going to be soon" said Leeteuk

"Do you want to hear some of it?" Teresa nodded. 

Bonamana-

"Do you know or not, know or not that you’re very pretty, beautiful girl"

"Even if you call me crazy I still like you, beautiful girl" sang Siwon

"Someone tell this to my baby, to my baby that I’m here, that I'm waiting for her" sang Heechul

"You’re neither yes or no, yes or no; say something, beautiful girl"

"If I had your heart, I’d just be the winner of life" continued Kyuhyun

"This world’s logic, logic is to follow, guys who are brave, guys just like me." Sungmin sang.

"That's pretty awesome, it's good!" She smiled to them.

Kyuhyun, Heechul, Siwon and Sungmin each took a small bow as the members clapped. And throughout the ride, they keep on singing Bonamana over and over again, making sure their manager dongsaeng now knows the song off by heart. 

-------------

Another chapter finished! As always, I hope you all enjoyed it, although I did rush it a little since I still have homework to do :) 

Please comment if you have anything to say or any ideas that you would want to include in this story!