Green and Purple Stripes with Red and White Polka Dots

Mismatched Socks is my Cup of Tea
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Park Chanyeol would definitely be described as a typical jock. You see, he has a bunch of hot friends, he’s hot himself, he hosts a ton of small parties, he’s musically talented, he’s athletic. He had a selective circle of close friends but he was an absolute flirt. He had a whole apartment to himself which so happened to be a two-story (and very rarely available) dormitory on campus. Even his friends didn’t have the luxury of staying in a place for the richer. Though Chanyeol wasn’t made out of money, he had many -and by many, I mean most of the female population (and male)- followers. Or what they call themselves, fans. Chanyeol and his dorky group of friends started out at high school just like any other normal kid. Fifteen and fresh out of middle school. They were a bunch of normal people but when the first day of high school was over, they were known as the ‘freshmen hotties’. It stuck ever since.

 

And because of their popularity, tons and tons of students stalk them round the school, getting their hopes high in the thoughts of having with the school’s most popular boys. That’s one of the reasons why they either shared a dormitory or had one entirely to themselves. Chanyeol thought it was really quite stupid but having a whole apartment to himself really did seem nice. Maybe until he could no longer host his small fortnight parties.

 

A short and scrawny boy walked into the office, a small campus map in his hands and a large black backpack resting heavily on his back. A big pair of glasses was perched on the tip of his nose, trying not to slip off as the boy studied his surroundings carefully. 

 

“H-hi. I- uh- my name is- B- Byun Baekhyun and I’m a transfer s- student?” He cringed inwardly at how awkward and nervous he sounded when he started stuttering. His cheeks burned red and he pushed up his glasses with the tip of his index finger. He heard the woman behind the desk hum and typed furiously into her computer before asking for his grade and application information. Baekhyun passed the papers over with shaking hands and sweaty palms and as he heard the loud tapping of fingers against the ancient keyboard, he looked around the campus through the glass doors. He noticed a large field -it was something difficult to miss. An entire building of what seemed to be dormitories and another full of classrooms on the opposite -or at least what he could make the silhouettes out of. It seemed to be lunch period as there was a large mass of people scattered around in their groups, sitting all around the school in their uniforms. He would’ve continued to analyse the campus but the lady behind the desk -whose name he found out was Sunyoung- cleared and held out his papers with a rather impatient look. Baekhyun blushed and took the papers back, keeping it in his translucent paper folder.

 

“I had to permanently transfer you to another dormitory since you came later than the other transfers so your dormitory is right down the hallw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter