Highschool party AU with spin the bottle

Honestly Embarrassing

the empty coca-cola bottle spins out of control first, like a Beyblade fiercely released by a 10 year old. when it begins to settle down to a visible spinning shape rather than a blur, it looks like it’s gonna stop at sungyeol, who looks ready to fall asleep on myungsoo’s shoulder. myungsoo isn’t doing too good on staying awake as well. they’re all kind of ready to sleep for 10,000 years but woohyun, high off the coca-cola he emptied from the bottle, was so intent on playing spin the in’ bottle.

the reason for woohyun’s persistence to play spin the bottle becomes clear when the bottle is about to stop spinning at sungyeol, and woohyun jumps on the bottle, shifting it to point at sunggyu. honestly, nobody would have noticed if woohyun did it subtly. but because he practically leapt on the bottle, and because sunggyu is sitting across from sungyeol, everyone in the circle noticed even in their half stupor.

almost in chorus, the group yell, “are you kidding me?”

all 6 boys attack woohyun; sungyeol, myungsoo and howon kicking him with their ankles; and dongwoo and sunggyu slapping him with their slippers; woohyun can’t really do anything but curl up into a ball, repent his ways, and beg for them to stop. this carries on for a good 10 minutes before, one by one, they drop out of the mob. dongwoo goes first, mumbling something about ‘stop before he starts crying’ and dragging howon with him. sungyeol falls asleep spread across woohyun’s back and myungsoo has to carry him off. sungjong doesn’t want to stop beating his elder now that he has a chance, but sunggyu eventually drags him off.

woohyun lays on the floor spread-eagle, sweat making his fringe stick to his forehead. he closes his eyes, the ceiling lights paint the back of his eyelids red. then a shadow comes into frame, deepening the shade of red. a weight drops itself on woohyun’s chest. he opens his eyes, squinting slightly and cranes his neck to look at sunggyu.

“if you wanted a kiss, all you had to was ask, you idiot.” sunggyu mumbles, wriggling a little so their lips align.

“okay,” woohyun nods, smiling at him. “but actually the bottle was about to spin out of the circle, all i wanted to do was stop it.”