Final

Sorrow and Hardships

"Tao, can we talk outside for a bit?" Suho told Tao. 

He helped him up and they both went outside. Suho stood, leaning against the door of their dance room and Tao leaned his back against the wall. Tao was facing him and Suho gave Tao a blank look. Tao couldn't detect any emotion. No pain, no hurt, no happiness, no nothing. 

"I'm sorry," the young boy spoke, tears cascading down his face ㅡ his voice cracking due to his cries.

 

"It was my d-dad. He said it was for t-the best," he forced himself to speak again between sobs.

 

"It's okay Tao, it's okay," The older boy said to him with a calming voice, putting his hand on the younger's boy shoulder to calm himself down. 

 

The older boy sat next to Tao and pat his back to assure him that everything will ㅡ eventually ㅡ be alright.


Tao couldn't stop the tears from falling. He kept his mouth shut with the back of his right palm to prevent the cries from being heard by the older boy ㅡ which wasn't successful.

 

"Suho Hyung..." Tao trailed off. 

 

Suho squeezed his left shoulder and rubbed soothing circles on his back. He couldn't help but to feel pained, too, due to Tao's cries. But, being the leader he is, he held back his tears and hid his pain. 
 

Suho pat Tao's back again softly when Tao's cries became loud.

 

"Tao... it's okay. The fans will understand if you leaㅡ"


Tao immediately look up to Suho and cut him off, mid-sentence.

 

"No," Tao said sternly. "Suho hyung... I won't leave," he trailed off. 
 

That was it. Suho couldn't help himself but ended up crying. He couldn't prevent his tears from falling out of his eyes anymore. He couldn't handle the overwhelming pain he's feeling.

Tao grew worried but mostly, he was panicking. His attention immediately went to Suho. He was worried to why to older boy was crying.

 

"Suho hyung, why are you crying?"

 

"Because..." he choked.

 

 

 

"Kris and Luhan said that too," he cried more, "before they left."