Part II; Make up?

Just One Day - The Sequel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Few weeks later

 

“Are you so not going back to him? Or even your family? Gosh Lee Jieun! get back to your sense he still love you, don’t be selfish. Think about your Joonhee and your future child, what are you going to answer if it ask you about the father?” your friend yelled at you. you had your head hanging down.

 

You don’t want to seems like you’re using this unborn child as an excuse to get him back. You still have a pride. Ego even.

 

The doorbell to your friend’s apartment was heard. “wait here” she said getting off the bed and went to get the door. You had your hand on your stomach, thinking of what could had happened if it wasn’t because of this break up, would he also leave you if he had known?

 

“Jieun-ah” you raised your head at the familiar voice before the bed room door. “Jieun..” Joonmyun ran towards you and kneeled right before you. “why didn’t you tell me?! why do I have to hear about this from someone else?! I have the right to know even if you hate so much to even see my face!”

 

You were still confused by his presence. “I don’t hate you, its just that… we’re over.” He shook his head. “I still love you, always. Please come neh. Please don’t leave me!” he begged holding into your hand, you saw the sincerity in his eyes begging you to come back. You nodded as tears fell off your eyes like a waterfall.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter