CH4

Ginger

27th Nov  , something happen for the very first time . Taeyeon noticed a sudden change in Ginger’s behaviour. He seems to curl up like a ball making some odd noise whaling in pain. Taeyeon begin to feel uneasy as her precious puppy seems to be unwell. She tried feeding him Gingerman treats just so that he would eat but sadly he vomit it out .

“Ginger , what is wrong with you?”, Taeyeon softly pat the black poodle.

Snuggle close to Taeyeon making those odd noise again .

“Are you sick baby?”, asked the worried owner.

Ginger vomited once again.

“Let’s get you to Yuri . Hang in there Ginger ,” Taeyeon said while grabbing her car keys .

Yuri is now a certified Vet/Dog trainer as she had always wanted to be a specialist in the said field ever since her successful attempt in training Ginger for a major task – to find Hani. Yuri owned a pet centre which provide health consultation, grooming, care and trainings for dogs .

At the pet centre…

“Yul! Help! . Something is wrong with Ginger ,” said the petite girl anxiously.

“Argh ! Help!  Princess is injured ,” said a certain girl .

Both dash in at the same time….

Suddenly … a faint barking noise coming from Ginger…

Woof! Woof! The black poodle run to the said girl and begin to her.

“Yah! Ginger come back here ,” said the petite girl.

“Ginger??”, 

I’m sorry …before Taeyeon could finish her words, her eyes are now glued to the white Maltese whose leg was being wrapped with a familiar baby blue handkerchief…

“It…it cant be…”, Taeyeon stood frozen at the moment.

“Taeyeon! Ginger! ,yelled Yuri from the counter.

“Taeyeon?? Ginger??”, the certain girl was shocked.

“Is that you Taetae?”, the girl spoke in disbelief.

“Yes Pany”, Taeyeon eyes were red as if she was about to burst into tears anytime soon.

“Taetae , its you. I miss you. ” the petite girl crushed the petite girl with a bone hug.

“…………….” Taeyeon stood frozen .

“Arent you going to hugged me back? Don’t you missed me Taetae?,” asked the certain eye smile girl.

“Where have you been ? You broke our promise ” ,  said the petite girl.

“I’m sorry Taetae. I did not. Please believe me,” the eye smile girl was now in tears.

“Do you know how lonely I am? Waiting all this years …. ”, Taeyeon said without a glace to Tiffany.

“I’m sorry Taetae. I’m truly am. I felt the same thing too ,” Tiffany said in between her sobs.

“Liar! You would have come back if you know the feeling of it,” Taeyeon said angrily.

“I …. I …. I cant Taetae. My mom….. “, Tiffany cried hysterically.

“What’s with your mom? Do not drag your mom into this,’ Taeyeon said harshly.

“She died. She leave me.. she leave this world without saying goodbye . It was the same exact day I left . It was too sudden that my dad just took me away ..,”

“…………..” a sudden realization hit Taeyeon’s heart. How could she be such a jerk. She should have trust her Fany more than anyone else… She should have listen to her first . She fell on her knees and pull the eye smile girl for a hug.

“Sorry Fany. I didn’t know you were in pain. I was selfish . I’m so sorry”, she cried her heart out feeling stupid, disgusted of herself.  And mainly feeling bad for Fany.

“No , I broke our promise . Its my fault Taetae ,” said the eye smile girl while sobbing .

“No , its my fault! I should have trust you Fany . I’m a jerk! “, Taeyeon then punched her fist on the wall causing blood to oz all over.

“Taetae!! No!!  Please  stop! She grab the latte’s hand and placed it to her heart.

The heartbeat… It’s the heartbeat.. Taeyeon have finally understand the meaning of everything.  She dosent need anymore words .

Love. What is love? A profoundly tender , passionate effection for another person .A feeling of warm personal attachment or deep affection; Love is an unconditional commitment to an imperfect person.To love somebody isn’t just a strong feeling. It’s a decision a judgement and a promise. Love is undefined .Love is the saturated solutions of feelings. Love is the force of attraction between two heart. Love is the bug of everything. Love is a problem, a battle, a reaction and a single soul inhabiting two bodies -  Aristotle. In Taeyeon’s case , she has found the paradox that if you have love until it hurts , there can be no more hurt but more love – Mother Teresa. (Note : This whole chapter on the definition of love was quoted from google )

After the said incident , Taeyeon and Tiffany are now back to normal.  Starting off by catching up with each other and slowly bit by bit patching things up again.  They would take the effort to spent time together , occasionally go on a date with their puppy Ginger and Princess just like how it was during their childhood.

“Erm Taetae, I have something to tell you .”

“Hmm?” tilt her head sideways.

“Princess … “

“What about Princess?”

“She’s pregnant”

“Pregnant??”

“Yeap.. I just checked it with Yuri.”

“But with which or who’s puppy?”

Tiffany facepalm at her Taetae’s slow reaction.

“Who do you think? Princess had never play or met any other dog except for Ginger.”

Taeyeon was shocked.

“Erm I’l be responsible for that Fany.”

“What do you mean Taetae? ,  asked the now confused Tiffany .

“I’l pay the bills and etc. I’l take good care of the puppies when its born”

Tiffany couldn’t believe what she’ve just heard.

“Taetae that is not what I mean. I can take good care of Princess myself and I don’t need you to pay the bills. I just want to inform you and to discuss about the puppies. Like how are we supposed to take care of it and etc… there’s 3 of them how do we like manage it ? Do you take 2 and I have 1 or vise versa?”

“No no no.  ”

“What do you mean?”

“I mean we cant separate those puppies. They are supposed to live with their parents Princess and Ginger together with their siblings. So why don’t you come and stay with me instead? Like move in with me so that we could both take good care of them.”

“Is that an indirect proposal Taetae?”

“Yes it is. “Beam a wide smile that showed her chin dimple.

“Taetae that is not romantic at all,” pouted the eye smile girl.

“How could that not be ? Ginger brought you to me remember? So now we are going to start our very own family with them. Together. So would you Tiffany Hwang , be the mother to my Ginger and the grandmother to his puppies?

“Fine you win cheeseball. Yes I will Taetae. ”

“Welcome to the family . And now I pronounced you as Mrs Kim-Hwanger” *Kiss*

A/N: I change Prince to Princess just to fit the story. Last but not least , thanks to those who have subscribe and taken the time to read and support my story. This was my first attempt to try on something light and short. I hope you guys enjoyed the story. Have a great day everyone. Don’t forget to support my future work as well .

Credits to a puppy that I really like thou its not mine but it teaches me alot in many ways. To my first dog friend ever, please know my heart and  grow healthy. Do not forget me .