CH1

Ginger

Ginger is a 4 months old black poodle with a pair of cute round eyes and a button nose. Ginger was first discovered by Mrs Kwon ( Mrs Kim’s friend) by chance. Ginger was initially one of those puppy at the dog shelter that was put up for adoption. Mrs Kwon had been persuaded by one of her friend a vet and also a volunteer,  Dr Seo Ju Hyun to adopt the said puppy during one of her visits . Ginger condition was bad to begin with.  She was so small , thin , injured and was covered with flees all over her petite body. She was also sick with some health issues. Mrs Kwon was therefore contemplated on the thoughts of it. Not to mention , her 5 years old daughter , Kwon Yuri”s  puppy Hani had just gone missing recently . She wasn’t sure if it’s a good idea.

Despite of all the thoughts running through her mind, she wondered if Mrs Kim (Taeyeon”s mom) would be able to adopt the puppy instead . She figured that Ginger would be of great companion for little Taeyeon . Little Taeyeon had always wanted a puppy. She would sometimes play with Yuri and Hani together over the weekend . There are times , when Taeyeon would begged Yuri for  Hani. Like to bring Hani back home for a sleepover which Yuri obviously decline. Poor Taeyeon would sulked but nevertheless complied to Yuri. Dr Seo managed to convinced  the both of them Mrs Kwon and Mrs Kim that she would provide assistance in terms of medical wise and treatment for Ginger.  Finally with all the persuasion, the pat talk , the push and pull , they have finally come to a conclusion that Mrs Kim would adopt the black poodle .

Little Taeyeon was beyond happy upon hearing the news. She bounced up and down and jump over excitement. Now she can finally be a proud owner of a puppy. Mrs Kim had made a list of regulation and terms which Taeyeon must and should complied in order to own the puppy which she gladly accepted and promised to obeyed. It may look like so much of a hassle just for a puppy , but it was also to ensure that they were both ready in terms of responsibilities. So that was a win win situation. Compromise I would said. Ginger was the name picked by Taeyeon herself . It was due to an incident during their first encounter. Little Taeyeon had bought many gifts along the way to picked up her said puppy and to her surprise , he first picked up a gingerman like treats . So that’s when she decided to name him Ginger .

Ginger sit!

Sit Ginger

Good boy.

Ginger hand!

Hand Ginger!

Little Taeyeon together with Yuri would diligently trained the black poodle with some sea jerky dental treats for dog . Fish flavour particularly. Ginger is a smart puppy. Despite of it’s circumstances, it managed to learn a few new tricks without any difficulties. Yuri on the other hand was too brilliant that she decided to trained Ginger military dog like style with the hope of finding her missing Hani. She would teach the said puppy with some weird stunts like  (pretend to die) on every “gun shot “ .  She would even force the said puppy to sniff Hani”s clothes and toys just so that Ginger could help locate the missing puppy. At some point Taeyeon thought that Yuri was going insane .  

Twirl Ginger

Twirl!

Good boy.

Now

Bang!

“Yuri stop. Ginger is tired ,” said Little Taeyeon softly patting the black poodle.

“No he isn’t. Ginger come ,” said little Yuri. Unknown to them, Ginger did a poo .

“Eww” , both the little girl shouted in sync.

“Taetae clean the poo! ,” shouted Mrs Kim .”

“Ah.. ah ..but.. but.. “, stuttered little Taeyeon.  It was her first time handling a poo.

“No buts Taetae.”

Taeyeon quietly obeyed her mother”s instruction despite having those yucky feelings .

“Oh its warm. Mommy , Ginger”s poo is warm ,” little Taetae shouted while starring at the poo on her hands . She was amazed .  Its like a whole new world for a 5 years old. She then proceeds to wipe Ginger”s with the help from Yuri and of cause some wet wipes.

“Ginger is clean now,” Taeyeon said with a big grin.

“Yeah. Lets bring Ginger for a walk ,” suggested Yuri.

Unknown to them , something happen at the park . 

 

A/n: Hi everyone. I'm back with a new fanfic . I' hope that you will enjoy the story despite of my not so good writting skills. I would like to thank those who have subscribed and supported me along the way especially my readers from Am I Living It Well and Hiding Under The Blanket. Have a great day everyone ^-^