School

Ties That Bind

 

CHAPTER 8

“~~~~, get up. It’s time for school.” Hana tried to wake you.

You grunted and stood up from the bed, dragging your feet to the bathroom.

“What would you like for breakfast?”

“Doesn’t matter.” You replied and let out a yawn.

-20 minutes later-

You were now in your uniform, sitting on the dining table enjoying your breakfast with your mom.

“It’s a good thing we planned out the registration ahead of time. It would have been such a drag right now.”

You nodded in an agreement. There were still quite a few things that we hadn’t unpacked; after all we’ve only been here less than a week.

After finishing your meal you stood up and planted a kiss on your mom’s cheek.

“I’m off to school now mom.”

“Alright. Good luck honey.”

You grabbed your bag and walked out the door. Mr. Kim was already waiting for you in the car, a black mustang.

“Good morning ajusshi .” You said as you climbed into the car

“Good morning Miss.”

The way to school was pretty quiet as the car drove in a straight line; the road surrounded completely by woods.  Finally, after a good ten minutes of driving you spotted a row of houses. They came closer and closer until they were fully visible. The car entered a small town in which the houses seemed pretty decent, but as you approached them, you realized that they were much smaller than yours. Ahead you could see a series of buildings surrounded by fence. On the entrance of the building, on the very top, there stood a huge sign displaying the name of the school with pride.

“Woolim High.” You read aloud as the car stopped in front.

“Have a good day.” Mr. Kim said encouragingly.

“Gamsamnida.” You said as you got out of the car and later closed the door behind you.

You spun around on your heels and headed towards the entrance. As soon as you entered there stood the office on your left. You let out a relief as you headed towards it. Your head peeked into the room and you saw a woman on the front desk, looking through some papers. Sensing your presence, she looked to your direction and smiled at you.

“What may I do for you?”

“Um, I’m new here.”

“Oh  you must be ~~~~.” You nodded. “We’ve been expecting you. In fact, I was looking for your schedule just now.”

She ruffled though the paper once again and pulled out a sheet of printed paper and with a smile handed them to you. “Here you go.”

“Thank you.”

The bell rang and you bowed at the nice lady, and then quickly walked out the office.

*J115? Where the heck is that at?*

You picked up your paced and looked desperately at all the buildings. Suddenly, your body collided into something and you fell backwards on the ground.  You looked up and saw a really pretty girl with hair dyed red. You scrambled to your feet and bowed a full 90 degrees to the girl.

“I’m so sorry.” You said and extended your hand out to her.

“It’s alright. By chance, are you new here? I haven’t seen you around.”

“Oh yeah. I was kind of looking for my class right now.”

“Well let me help you.”

“Jincha? Gamsamnida!” You widely smiled and handed her your paper.

“Omo! We’re in the same class!”

“We are?”

*Woo! I won’t be a loner!*

She happily nodded. “I’m Park Bom by the way.”

“I’m ~~~~ ~~~~, nice to meet you.”

Just then, the warning bell rang. She grabbed your hand and dragged you towards one of the buildings. “C’mon! We better hurry or we’ll be late!”


 

Expect an update sometime next week. I'm currently on chapter 10 on my notebook but I'm going to re-write chapters 9 and 10 and move them up further into the story. Why? Because I just thought of something while I was typing up this chapter. And I think it will make it more interesting. So please bare with me guys. ♥

 

ps: This is still the same user, I just tranfered the story to this account.

(I kind of don't want to mix with non- fanfics) :3


 

advertisement time. 

Please check out my newest Jo twin fanfic. 

 

 

Destiny Contradicts

 

Foreword:

"In a world where the earth is governed by demons and angels, twins are born to the most powerful figure amongst the angels. It is destined for them to take over in adulthood. Destiny contradicts, however, and as they grow up one develops feelings for the other. The youngest falls from grace due to his sin, and is detached from his wings. After being removed from his angelic position, he becomes an angel’s very own enemy…a demon."