Hang Out?

Ties That Bind

 

CHAPTER 9

 

The bell rang dismissing the students, and like crazy animals all ran to the door. You shook your head and started packing your belongings, getting ready to leave. By the time you were done you were the last one left in class.

“~~~!” You turned to the door and saw cheerful Bom standing by the doorway.

“Annyong Bom.” You chimed back at her waving your hand to accompany your greeting.

“Let’s walk together! Where do you live?”

You rub the back of your neck. “Well it’s kind of far from here. It’s outside of town actually.”

“Oh…” She said with a pout on her face. “What to hang out this weekend then?”

“Sure, but when?”

Immediately her face lit up once again. “How about this Saturday in the morning? Is that okay?”

“Yeah, sounds good.”

“Okay! Well I have to go now. Bye ~~~! See you tomorrow!” She said as she ran down the hall towards the direction of the school’s entrance. Yu smiled upon seeing that and walked towards the parking lot. When you arrived, Mr. Kim was already waiting for you, ready to drive you home.

The car stopped in front of the mansion and you climbed out the car. You walked on the narrow path towards the entrance, carefully observing the status; no matter how many times you’ve seen them, they still made you uneasy for some reason. You reached the door and entered the house.

“Mom! I’m home!” You called out to no place in particular.

“Hi sweetie, how was your first day?” She said walking down the stairs from her room which was on the same floor as yours.  

“It was great! I made a new friend.” You happily stated. “Oh, she also asked if I could hand out this weekend. Can I eomma? I kind of already said I could…” You pouted giving her your best aegyo.

“Aigoo! How can I say no to that?” She chuckled. “Ok, go ahead.”

“Jeongmal? Gamsamnida eomma! Saranghaeyo!” You ran towards her and gave her a quick hug. “I am going to go do my homework now.”

“Okay, I’ll call you later for dinner then.”

You nodded and ran up the stairs to your room. As soon as you stepped foot on the hallway, your memories clouded back to the seven boys. You felt perturbed. You wanted to see them. You needed to see them. *You’re ours ~~~.* The thought kept going through your mind, refusing to leave it.

*What exactly are they to me? *

“Gah!” You ruffled your hair in frustration and threw yourself on the bed.



 

Hey guys! It's been a while (a week exactly). xD

I'm finaly back on track with the story (with a boring chapter). It will get better, this is kind of like a "build up"? :3

I have up to chapter 12, well I'm working on it. 

Anyway, next update within 2-3 days, maybe sooner if I have time to write. ^^

THANK YOU FOR 60+ SUBSCRIBERS!



 

 

[//cough] I'm sorry for annoying you [//cough]

DESTINY CONTRADICTS