Night

Ties That Bind

CHAPTER 7

 

Your mom came into your room followed by a young brunette maid, in her early 20s, who was carrying a tray.

“How are you feeling? I brought you your dinner.”

She said while sitting on your bed and laying a hand on your forehead.

*Dinner? How long was I asleep?*

“I’m better now mom. Thank you.”

Yes you had just had a quite strange dream, but then again…everything about this mansion was strange.  However you didn’t want to concern your mom.

She stood from your bed and turned to head out, just as she was about to leave she looked back at you.

“Oh, I almost forgot. Make sure you sleep early, tomorrow’s going to be the first day of school.”

“Ok.”

You said and she smiled walking out your room. You were now alone with your maid.

You tuned to her. “Hana eonni…”

“Yes?” She said while placing the bed tray on your bed.

“Do you find anything strange about this place?”

“No madam, I think it’s a lovely place…Do you?”

“Oh…no, I was just wondering.”

You looked down at your food and started to eat.

*Who exactly are those guys?*

After a few minutes of silence you really couldn’t take it anymore.

 “Eonni… is there any other residents around here?”

“No madam, the nearest town is 15 minutes from here by car.”

She looked at you curiously.

“Is something bothering you?”

“No I was just curious. That’s all.”

You stared down at your food and suddenly lost your appetite.

“And can you take this away now? I’m not hungry anymore.”

She nodded and took the tray.

“Anything else madam?”

“Eonni, don’t call me madam, call me ~~~~. And no, that’s all.”

“Ok ~~~~.” She smiled and walked out the door.

You stared at the closed door for a while and sighed.

“I guess I should wash up and rest for tomorrow.”

You lazily stood up from your bed and gathered your clothes and stepped into the bathroom in your room. Moments later you came out and lied down on the bed again and fell asleep within a few minutes.

Right beside you there stood seven figures looking at you from near the window. The red curtains that surrounded them lightly blew due to the breeze. Their red eyes were the only things visible through the darkness.

“She’s remembering.”

“How long do you think it will be until she fully remembers?”

“At this rate…not long.” His lips curved up into a smirk.

One of them stood motionless. Looking at you.

There was a chuckle from one of them. “Myungsoo, don’t tell me you still feel the same for her?”

Myungsoo turned his attention to Woohyun and shot him threatening stare.

“What if I do? Besides…you know you feel the same way! In fact all of us do!”

In one swift move Woohyun grabbed him by the collar and stared deep into his eyes. “Don’t ever say that again!”

Myungsoo chuckled. “Why? It was your fault we’re in this mess in the first place!”

Anger ran through Woohyun and his arm lifted in the air ready to punch the male in front of him. His fist, just centimeters away from his face, was stopped by a hand.

“Stop it! The two of you!”

“Sunggyu, I’m sensing something.”

He let go of Woohyun’s arm and turned his attention to the youngest one. Sungjong’s stare was unfocused. Sunggyu’s eyes widened and he immediately knew what he was talking about. They all knew.

“Is it…”

“It can’t be.”

“Don’t jump into conclusions! But if it is…we must be prepared.”

Although he said that, the leader knew very well it was what they feared for so long. In a fraction of a second they disappeared leaving only black smoke lingering in the air.

Meanwhile, somewhere deep inside the forest, there stood a figure in the darkness. Its whole body covered in a black robe, a hood over its head.  Slowly its head lifted and its eyes glowed a deep red. A menacing laugh left its lips and echoed across the forest.


 

I was gonna update like two days ago, but I was working on a collab for Dongwoo's and L.Joe's B-day. ☜(⌒▽⌒)☞ 

THIS INSTANT_JANG DONGWOO & ✎_ f r i s k y .  

(click to watch videos)

Got any questions regarding the story feel free to ask meh! (:

I know the tittle was lame, but idk wat to name this chapter. xD