--- Seven ;

Goodbye Letters

---

Optional ; 2AM - like a fool (babo cheo lum 바보 처럼.)

---

"Doesn't it look like it has changed since you last came here?" Wooyoung asked me as I kept my mouth shut and just stared at her stone.

The stone was dusted from the dirt and sand, and everything else that the wind had blown as it smacked in there.

"It's so--, unclean." I murmured as Wooyoung scratched the back of his head and smiled as he put his hands back down.

"Don't worry, I'll go get my water bottle in my car, hold on." Wooyoung said as he trotted down the hill and walked towards his black honda car as he searched for his water bottle.

"_____, I'm here." I whispered.

After I whispered those words, I felt the wind blowing against my skin as I felt the cold air hitting my cheeks as I stared up at the sky, as the sun was shining down on me, as it seemed like it was smiling.

Staring at it, holding onto my gaze towards the sky, I didn't seem to move.

It had seemed like I couldn't move, and someone was holding me back, a special someone.

"Back." Wooyoung panted as he came running up towards the hill as I stared at him as he brought his water bottle and began wetting his cloth as he started cleaning the stone.

"Did you say some few words before I left?" Wooyoung questioned me as I shrugged.

Awkward silence arose us as I sighed and broke the silence as I met eyes with Wooyoung once again.

"Am I being too selfish?" I asked him as he looked at me and patted my shoulders.

"What do you mean, you're being too selfish?" He asked me again as I stared into his eyes, his eyes which reminded me so much of her.

"I--, I don't know if I still love her--, and if I actually do, I'm scared I wouldn't be able to let her go." I whispered as I felt my thin voice moving and trembling.

"Doojoon, you can love my sister till you die, but you'll never let her go." Wooyoung says as the wind began to become colder and colder.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"You can love ______, and you're scared that you can't let her go. You shouldn't let her go. Even though she's not here, just because you can't let her go, doesn't mean you can't find someone else to love."

"But what if the only person I love is only her?" I said as I trembled.

"--It won't." He said as I stared at him.

What was he saying, what did this all mean?

"But, do you love her?" Wooyoung asked me as it startled me as I wondered if I should answer that or not.

"I--, don't know. It's been a whole year, and I really don't know." I said feeling the guilt as Wooyoung kneeled down next to me and near her grave.

"Let's talk about that later, okay?" Wooyoung nodded as he looked down at her.

"Hey, _____. It's oppa." Wooyoung started off as I stared down at him as he put the alcohol in the cup and stared at the grave.

"Remember Doojoon right? He came here after a year, aren't you happy to see him again?"

With that, the wind stopped as I looked to see no trees were moving.

"I know, your upset he hasn't been coming lately, but he came now. So forgive him, will you?" He says as I felt the breeze once more as I looked around and felt the air between my fingers.

"Do you want to say something?" He asked as I sighed and kneeled down next to Wooyoung.

"Hey, baby." I whispered as I felt the wind getting colder and breezier.

"I'm sorry, I was too selfish." I said under my breath as I felt a tear running down my cheek.

"But I don't know if I can let you go. I'm pretending I am letting you go, but is that the right choice?"

Looking at Wooyoung, he slowly wiped his tears as he forced a smile and nodded for me to go on.

"It may be wrong for me to leave you, since you are so alone and weak and frail, and it must be so suffocating down there, huh?" I asked her as I forced a laugh.

"But to be honest, I really miss you." I said as I felt my tears streaming down, uncontrollably.

"I'm not kidding."

"Doojoon, it's getting pretty cold, we should head back home." Wooyoung comforted me as I nodded as I saw him stand up and headed towards the car.

"Wooyoung." I called out as he looked at me and tilted his head.

"I'll catch up with you later. I want to spend some time with ______ for a minute or so." I said as he nodded.

"Alright, but make it quick. Let's get home before it gets any colder." Wooyoung said as I nodded.

I saw him going down the hill as I stared at her grave as I drank the rest of the alcohol and stood up and caressed the stone.

"You know, I would never forget you." I said as I looked at the sky to see it clear and beautifully.

Looking towards Wooyoung, who was still staring at me from inside the car, I figeted.

"______?" I whispered as I felt like she was next to me, and she will always be next to me as I thought I felt her touch near my shoulders.

"_____?" I asked again, trying to see if that feeling was still there, which in the end, it was.

Closing my eyes, I heard the birds singing as the flowers moved under my feet as I lit up my eyes.

"There's something I want to say, before I leave today." I said as I kissed the stone.

"I love you, and I'm sorry it took me this long to realize that."

And with that, the wind stopped blowing, and it began to get calm, as the sun shined down on him.

"I love you too, Doojoon oppa."

-----